the Rift

A Travels End[Open]

Nefertiti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertiti held her ground, hastily taking a step forwards to the stallion. She lifted her maw inconsiderably upwards narrowing her eyes in a gamesome almost seductive manner. The air was complete with newly sprouted plants along with a fresh scent of running water. This notion brought her back to the thought of being dreadfully thirsty. She despised this sensation, it made her feel almost on the verge of being furious. The stallion had a soothing, tender vibe about him. She gazed in his orbs, admiring his rippling musculature among his sable coat. Her gaze pondered up his body ultimately reaching his eyes. A smooth smirk pulled at his maw as she nodded in acknowledgment, a broad but elegant smile was returned to the stallion. "I am glad to hear." He spoke with sheer kindness, his behavior non threatening. He seemed to have gotten lost in thought for a brief moment before uttering another sentence about from his muzzle. "My name is Destrier, miss," Destrier. An interesting, but yet unique term. "Might I ask, what brings you to Helovia? If it is a home you search for, then allow me to show you to one of the herdlands. There are four for you to choose from; the World's Edge, where I reside, the Dragon's Throat, Windtossed Foothills, and the Auroran Basin." There were more equines here? She couldn't believe her ears! She should have known, it was foolish to think a place such as this wasn't inhabited by other equines. All diverse regions sounded rather appealing, she was now more curious than before. A meek snicker gently flew across her tongue as she spoke with tenderness. "Nothing imparticular, A have a great fondness of seeking new territories. I suppose Im a bit of an explorer." A mild grin pulled at the corners of her lips, letting a relaxed snort shudder her shoulders sending a tingling sensation throughout her legs. "Perhaps you could give me a guided tour Destrier?" She recalled his name in an alluring form, swishing her lengthy tail against the earth below. "May i ask, Is there a water source nearby?" Her thirst was in terrible need of a quench, looking in his eyes for guidance.

Messages In This Thread
A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 08:59 PM