the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
Image and video hosting by TinyPicD'ARTAGNAN
the NIGHTSHADE

He drank a little from the cold pool, sighing as the water travelled down into his body and relieved his thirst. Mind drifting through things he needed to do, maybe he'd go check on Solstice, see if his prisoner needed... Anything. A malicious smile replaced his sigh and he stored that idea for later. First he needed to check on his poison stores in his hand picked cave, it hadn't really taken the Mender all that long to take up residence in one of those dark holes. It was perfect for crafting colourful poison with deadly effects. Cloven hooves shifted in the frost and he turned away, heading off in it's direction. He was about five minutes into his journey when a wolf caught his eye.

d'Artagnan watches the white furred pup with eyes of caution. Mad maybe, but the shade was no fool, angered wolves were not great to be around. Though, he did rather like the silent way they moved and their impressive ability to kill their prey. So d'Artagnan approached the canine, simply curious to what a conversation would be like with a wolf. Since he never really got to speak with their old warden much, he felt he should make up for it now, with her kin. A soft squelch came with his approach, the ground still white even fore Bird Song, head held in a neutral position with his twin horns glistening in the light. He stopped with room between them, expression curious and questioning, amulet clicking as it moved with his mane.

"Do you have a name, young wolf?" he asked. As kind as his brusque tone would allow him to be. Tail flicking over his moons as he twitched with a flies movement. Ears swivelling and always listening.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 01-05-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM