the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

As i sit on the frosty land I noticed a Unicorn. It was almost as if his bay figure is coated in blood that has faded over the years. In a way it is disturbing. For all I know it could be faded blood though from where the reddish tint falls,all over his body,it seems only to be part of his color. Two glass horns stand proud. Well,one seems to be what remains of a fight but it only shows he is a good fighter; coming out alive. Or maybe it has always been like that? Like faded markings also lay on his coat. There strange,but I can't say I dislike them.

Do you have a name, young wolf? His tone is deep though kind and the smell of the Basin clings to his coat. I pant slightly at finally meeting someone from around here. Ok I know two but I want to expand on those I know. It could come in use one day. He held up his snowy head as he addressed the stallion. "Lupus,and you?" My tone is both demanding but kind as his had been in a way but not as gruff. As I look over him I notice the amulet that hangs down from around his neck. Maybe from one of the gods? Or stolen from another? I laugh to myself. Stealing. It was something I imagined from the Basin herd. Not that it bothers me. I'm quiet fond of it actally.

Finders keepers,losers weepers. Stealers keepers,losers weepers.

It is a good enough rule to go by.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM