the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

d'Artagnan the Nightshade I notice he decides to add his title on the end. Well why shouldn't he? At least he does not speak of his title as the cocky Kri did. His voice,despite his gruff tone,and the way he seemed to be keeping his distance all point out the facts that he would like to flee right now why another part of him seems to be fulled with curiosity. Though I am not to surprised. Your Time Mender. I lift my head slightly at his position. Time mender? It was curious position name. Time,well obviously how quick things pass. Mender,some one who helps,who mends,others injuries. Mender of time? Things take time to heal so..healer? Mends the time it takes to heal. He was a worthy one to bump into then. If my idea of what the nightshade was anyway.

Tell me, what is like to be a wolf among horses? His more curious side seemed to be taking over the dark figure,not I mind. He to,indeed,intrigues me a lot. What with his mysterious amulet, interesting title and respectable position. "It is not strange to me. To resist the urge to kill,most the time anyway." I grin slightly with eyes that could kill as I look at the blood colored stallion. "Sometimes the urge to kill is just to much." Lifting myself from my seated position,taking a few steps towards him. Testing his confidence around me,wondering if his curiosity is stronger then his desire to flee though it did seem to be shrinking in comparison to the curious side of him. Testing it further would not hurt would it? I look up at the d'Artagnan,my eyes critical for there was no need to fear a lone wolf. "When you have lived with it your whole life,you get used to it." I let out a almost gasping laugh it is that short. "Though I am happy to kill anyone of you if needed." My grin is mischievous though it I mean what I say.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM