the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
Image and video hosting by TinyPicD'ARTAGNAN
the NIGHTSHADE

d'Artagnan let out a rumble of dark laughter at the wolf's comment on his killing urges. It was strange, but the shade could almost relate. Maybe they weren't so different after all, once one got over the claws and teeth they were actually quite similar in their ways of thinking. So much so that the shade became a little more comfortable in the presence of Lupus, only a little wary as the wolf padded towards him, standing still as he did so. The instincts still there but nullified by recent discoveries. It was when Lupus spoke again that the shade's dark humour heightened. Whilst he dearly wanted to avoid a fight with a wolf, the shade wanted to guess that if the wolf was anything like he was. This was his way of testing the ground, so to say.

"Challenging words, are you suggesting you think you could kill me Lupus? I'm not your normal prey after all" his face was malicious and challenging in it's own. The shade decided he liked this wolf, he didn't tip toe around him like others did. He wasn't afraid of him, it was quite refreshing. d'Artagnan held his ground before the wolf and lifted his head a little higher, "if you think you can defeat me, I'd be more than welcome to oblige a battle between us one day. It would be interesting... To fight a wolf" his blood pumping words continued and the shade wondered how Lupus would respond. For now he was glad to be herd mates with him, it was nice to have a friendly rivalry, it kept the cobwebs at bay and his body in shape. The latter crucial as he got older.

The day was turning into an interesting one after all.

[ooc; sorry for the uber long wait Pheonix <33]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 01-28-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM