the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The rumbling laugh that rolls of the stallions tongue does not seem to be mocking and so I do not say anything but think. I figured I liked the nightshade. He seemed somewhat mysterious and more interesting then others I have met in Helovia,plus he seemed to have more of the same views as me. Well,I couldn't be sure he had the same killing and over powering views as me but around here it seemed everyone was like that so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the same.

Challenging words, are you suggesting you think you could kill me Lupus? I'm not your normal prey after all. I smile gruffly at him,a slight note of laughter tumbling out my jaw. It was true,he was not my normal prey considering there were none of these creatures in the depths of my snowy home and it had been by chance I wonder further out to meet them in the first place,and anyway,foals were easier to bring down. Such a bad bad wolf aren't I? Taking down poor helpless foals...of course though,there pleading only spurred me on to make there death more painful.

"You are right,your kind are not my normal prey." A evil grin flickers on my maw. "Though pleading foals are pretty nice I will admit." Now that was me,typical Lupus. Expressing what I truly thought about eating his kind and fellow kind alike. Though being a wolf,I think he would expect something poisons words like them to spill from my maw. "As for a spar with you," I pull my position up to a stronger looking 'pose'. "I would be very willing." We must sound like a pair of young kids,squabbling about fighting except,unlike kids,none of us said if we thought we were better or course though,I know I am better. Typical Lupus again.

I never doubt myself.

[Its okeyy:) <3]

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM