the Rift

Throw me in the deep end [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
Image and video hosting by TinyPicD'ARTAGNAN
the NIGHTSHADE

A smile flickers across his face, feeling his blood pumping and muscles flexing for a chance to fight something other than his own brethren. He liked the way the wolf answered his every challenge, earning a laugh from the brute at the foal comment. So delightfully morbid, a wolf of war surely. The chap pulls himself into a stance of strength and d'Artagnan nods to the snowy Lupus in a firm acceptance as he takes up the invisible gauntlet knowingly thrown between the two. A spar of two friends wanting to stretch their skills in a field they already knew very well, the shade shook his mane and walked a few more steps forwards to the wolf. "Very well then, Lupus. A spar on friendly terms to test our skill?" Was his question.

The shade knew well the dangers of a wolf, claws were one thing. Then there was the trouble of the teeth. He would most likely be agile and fast whilst d'Artagnan wrestled with his internal instincts to strike back, if he wasn't careful, he could be straight on the back foot without a moments notice. There was also the point of the wolf's killer instinct, was it really wise to go toe to toe with an animal that wouldn't hesitate to kill you if it so desired. Not that d'Artagnan thought he could be defeated nor killed, it didn't conform to his opinion of being invincible, nor did he ever consider the matter that the wolf might just be playing him because he was hungry.

Like d'Artagnan the Nightshade would ever take the time to think that far ahead.

He felt the ringing in his ears as he waited for Lupus to answer, to pick up his gauntlet now. Patience wasn't the shade's best trait.

[ooc; if you'd like to play out the spar between them we can :) Let me know if you'd like me to make the thread or just tag me in one at the battlefield <33]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 02-05-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Throw me in the deep end [Open] - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM