the Rift

Shadows of Night [OPEN]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

"That's a strange way of talking you have, stallion," I say rather bluntly, stepping out from behind a tree and glancing momentarily at the mare. "Oddly charming." Her scent was that of lush hills and pine, a sure sign of the Foothills. Absently, my tail flicks in annoyance at my side, hardly noticed by me. The only memories I have of the Foothills, aside from the former alliance I held with Smoke and Gossamer, has long since been tainted by Paladin and Leander's pushing. It is not the fault of the golden mare, so I swallow my distaste momentarily before catching the last of the strange words of the stallion.

Galen. I move my dark blue eyes to look at his bay face. He looks tired, worn from a long journey. There were shadows on his face much longer than those cast by night, and I could almost feel a heavy breath from his lungs, though I was certain it was my imagination running away with me yet again. The breeze curls around my mane and tugs, finding nowhere a place to anchor, and the element is restless in my loose grasp. There was no open space for the wind to climb through now, only the trunks of trees where it whistled and howled in a curious manner, light and free. The blonde of my mane brushing across my gentle face, the mistress of wind. Leader of the Tuuli.

I offer a gruff warrior's smile toward Galen and then toward the unknown mare, trying to appear friendly when I never have been one to be a fan of light conversation. "Welcome to Helovia, Galen. I am Kri, Leader of the land south of here - the Dragon's Throat." My eyes shift from his face to the mares momentarily, gauging whether or not she would take this opportunity to introduce herself before looking back at the stallion. I have no interest in taking those from another herd, but if Galen was new to Helovia, perhaps I could convince him to join me in the desert.
""

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-05-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-05-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-05-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Kri - 01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Nadira - 01-06-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-10-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Galen - 01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Kri - 01-11-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Nadira - 01-12-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Shadows of Night [OPEN] - by Romani - 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM