the Rift

The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The wind felt good on the filly’s face, and the running helped her relieve the stress she here body had taken in getting there. She felt more relaxed now, and she had returned to the Foothills. This is the land she loved, and wanted to offer her help to. Maybe now that she was back, there was something for her to do. A loud whinny broke through the hills, and she was alerted to the presence of another horse. It was mare, and she was lying underneath a tree. Next to her, was…a tiger cub! She raced towards her, only having eyes for the cub. She stopped a few feet in front of the mare and cub, and stared at the female cub.
“She adorable! I’m guessing she’s your companion. How lovely that must be to have a baby tiger cub! What’s her name?” She looked at the mare, smiling, excited to see another welcoming face. “I’m sorry, my manners are off at the moment.” She let loose a bubbly giggle from her lips, her smile taking a bigger space on her maw. “I am Kanti. I used to live here a while ago before…well, that doesn’t matter. I’m so glad to be back in this place, I can’t even stand it!”
She pranced around in a circle, showing off her emotions. Her filly heart was uncontrollable, and she didn’t realize that she was being silly. She would learn to control herself eventually, but now was not that time. Her happiness couldn’t be shattered by anything, and she had no worries in the whole world. She pranced back to the mare and her cub, greeting her with another smile.
“I know I’m asking a lot of questions, but would you mind tell me your name? Do you live here as well? If you do, could you tell me the latest news? I love gossiping.”

(Oh your fine dear, sorry for the late reply :'( )

[W/C | 314 ]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open) - by Kanti - 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: The Return of Little Miss Sunshine (Romani, Open) - by Kanti - 01-12-2013, 03:37 AM