the Rift

Spring Arrival (Open)

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the light forest, with my shaggy fur clinging on me. How I wish I didn't have such thick fur at this time right now. All I wanted right now was a shorter pelt, in this growing heat. I ran a little bit, and wasn't quite satisfied. This forest lacked the deep groves, and the thick trees that I was accustomed to. It also lacked the deep snow, but then again, it was Birdsong.

I was wondering what I was doing way out here traveling. I have heard that this land, Helovia, was the land of the horses. There was no way I would be accepted here. They might kill me before, in terror, of seeing a wolf. But then again, I was all alone. I felt so lonesome right now, and I was in need for some company, but I could survive out here all alone. I just wished to see if someone would approach and speak to me.

I saw something rustle in the bushes up ahead, and saw what I was fixating my eyes on. There was a tiny rabbit hiding, and she probably had her family. Perfect lunch. Instead of using a stealthy move, I leap out and sprinted for the rabbit. It saw me and bolted out of its hiding place sprinting through the forest. I easily dodged the trees as I commenced my chase for it. Finally, with my last burst of speed, I caught up to it, and sunk my teeth into its frail neck, letting them pierce through the muscle. With one effortless twist I broke its neck and nearly swallowed it whole.

I was starving, and this juicy rabbit finally made up for my initial hunger.

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
My mind is constantly wondering of to Ayaka,the rustic wolf I had meet. What was it that drew me to her;except the fact she was a wolf.her fiery orbs had beet so different compared to what I was used to. I had only seen wolfs with blue eyes,even mind were different to what I had seen but my orbs were cold and hard,hers had danced in the light that had shone down on us both on that day in the woods. I was still lost though. I trusted her more then anyone else around here,more then then basins leader and not I am almost sure that when she said she wanted to join those in the Throat,she meant it.

Twisting my thoughts away from Ayaka I catch the scent of another wolf,luckily not male or else I would be pretty sure he would soon be on the tracks of Ayaka. Not that I am that bothered..I think? No I'm not. I head of in the direction of the wolf. My onyx orbs rest on a silver pelted she wolf,her coat thick as mine is and her jaws clutching a rabbit. Of corse though,I had just shared my meal with Ayaka and wouldn't need to eat properly for a while. If I wasn't so full,I might of decided to take the prize for myself. I don't bother with a introduction as my snowy body comes out of the shadows. Oh no,she will speak first. "What is your name wolf? And what brings you here?" I do not approach her as I had Ayaka. She is not S intesting as she had been it seems and it was oy the fact she had been a wolf that had brought me here.

Unregistered

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I heard as a wolf approached me from the shadows. I payed no heed, as I kept on eating my rabbit. I would start pretending that I didn't know that he was here. I smelled male all over him, and I knew he was with another female. I smelled rabbit scent all over him also. Knowing that he was full, he mustn't be a threat to me. I nearly smiled as I finished my meal, and he spoke. I perked my ears up, and calmly turned my head to meet this wolf.

He looked a lot like me, with the thick, shaggy, white fur. My potent, violet eyes looked into his endless black orbs, sizing him up, and observing him. I made a mental note to myself, that he was indeed, bigger than me. "My name is Lunare, and I am in the middle of a search for a new home", I said looking him straight in the eye. His eyes seemed cold, he was full of life. "And what are you doing here, and what is your name?" I counter questioned him. I hadn't seen a wolf for a long time now, on my long travels, and it was finally relieving to see one.

As I awaited for a response, I got myself into a more comfortable position, sitting down, and wrapping my tail around my feet. I twitched an ear, and curiously looked at him. He was different. And interesting. I yearned to know if any more wolves lived in this land of...Helovia.

occ: I don't know what on Earth happened, but I unregistered for some reason. 0-0

"blah blah blah."

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
My name is Lunare, and I am in the middle of a search for a new home my coal eyes rest on her but show no interest in her. Well not to much anyway. She wasn't like the rustic she wolf I had met,she was different compared to this one,who was just about the same as me except her eyes and tinged silver coat. And what are you doing here, and what is your name? I take a step closer towards the girl,he questions decent enough I suppose. "Lupus." I do not give her a reason for me being here since I had no reason truly,only for a walk. I was hoping she was clever enough she realise this.

"What sort of home are you looking for?" My tone was demanding as it was normally. Well why shouldn't it be? If she was going to give me a answer it had better be quick. One thing I hated,was time being wasted,by idiots especially. At least this question would tell me about her without a direct question. Weather she was a heartless brute like me,or kind like Ayaka...I smile inside as I think of the red she wolf. A gust of wind snakes though the trees,brushing my coat back as if I was standing on a cliff posing. All the more handsome I suppose. I smile inside again as the though passes though my mind but then I quickly return my attention to her,waiting for a answer.

Unregistered

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I looked into Lupus's coal black eyes, as he told me his name. He seemed to show little interest in me, as if that really mattered anyways. He was annoying me a little bit, with the "tough one" look, but really I could see beneath he actually had a soul despite his pitiless eyes. He took a step closer to me and answered my question. I didn't flinch despite his closeness and looked at him with my eyes. I wondered why he was being so stoic, so cold. I was offering my kindness, yet he turned it down.

He demanded me what home I was looking for. "I was looking for a home where they have warrior ranks, or a place where I can lead", I said taking a breath and quickly continuing "I also wouldn't mind being in a herd of horses", I said looking at him. A gust of wind blew by, making his fur ruffle. I realized how strikingly handsome he was, despite his demanding, serious attitude. I didn't mind that at all. As the windy climate blew past us, my fur too, ruffled in the wind. I enjoyed the feeling of the ruffled fur, so soft, touching up against my skin, as if I were on some legendary quest to find something. I stared back at Lupus with my demanding eyes. I was curious about him, but at the same time I almost couldn't take his heartless attitude. I wonder, if maybe he already has his beloved. It seems as though he does, the way he acts, and the way he pauses while looking at me. I don't really mind though, because I know that eventually I will find someone else.

"blah blah blah."