Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Blood caked lips cracked into another smile, showing equally blood stained teeth. "A fight." Histe purred raspily as she began to circle the stallion once more. "I don't think you've got much fight in you, stallion." She replied. "You're all flight." A growl from Merikh rumbled and was barely audible over the thunder, but it was enough to show that the cougar agreed with his bonded.

Fight? The idea was laughable.

Histe inhaled deeply and chuckled hoarsely. "I can smell your fear." She taunted. "Delicious." Thunder crashed once more and lightning lit up the sky. The first droplets of rain began to fall, sizzling as they hit the ground and Histe's back. Her skin and muscles twitched against the sting, but in the end her bloody grin only grew wider.

That is until another mare crashed the party.

Her ears laced back against her head and her pale eyes narrowed on the new mare. "And just who are you?" She demanded gruffly.

"Does it matter who she is?"

"No one asked you, mother." Histe shot back at the voice of her mother.

"Don't talk back to me, child. Kill them both."

The striped mare's tail began to twitch back and forth once more as she argued with herself, but she was left grinning once more. "Mother says to kill you both." She announced as Merikh began to close in on Xanthos.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-05-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-06-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-06-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-10-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Xanthos - 01-12-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Sybil - 01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Light As a Feather - by Histe - 01-30-2013, 10:52 PM