the Rift

Anchored; open, joining.

Corsair Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: corsairtable.png]

CORSAIR

The wind brought a scent with her dance. It was almost woody and earthy, the smells of a forest but lingered with the tell tale scent of flesh and a beating heart. A stallion of varying grey/blue hues and a marvellous splattering of gold walked towards him and offered a nod in greeting. Corsair obliged and proffered his head, rum tops clattering in a dull sound. Eyes containing an ocean in them shifted to the strangers face, which looked like a spider had already had her way with him, curious. He had never heard of a horse trapped in a web before, the image in his mind was all together rather amusing and Corsair had to swallow hard to stop himself from bursting out laughing. His head lifted back to neutral and the youth turned to his elder. Questioning and curious. "Sorry for t' intrusion, my name be Corsair" he said in his curious lingo. Feeling as if he should be apologizing to this steed, though he didn't really know him.

It was then the pirate boy noticed the dragon, small and white. His dark nose rippled as he snorted in his shock, Corsair had never seen a dragon before, just in folk stories his old man used to tell him. He had always heard they were huge and bellowed fire with viscous teeth. This one seemed perfectly placid that it almost disappointed him. He reserved judgement, there might be a trick to it, who was to say a dragon couldn't be suddenly huge whenever they wanted to be. They were magical creatures after all. With that in mind, he kept his safe distance but remained polite.

Corsair looked around whilst the cogs in his mind turned. He had no idea how he should go about asking to be apart of a herd, was there some test? Should he be acting in a certain way? His indecision showed in his youthful pools when he looked at Lace. "I mean no harm. I only wish t' be rid o' me loneliness." He spoke honestly, maybe the steed could point him in the right direction. Or explain a little about being in a herd, if of course, he was in the right place. It certainly smelt like he was.

A cold wind ran between his legs and flicked up his white topped tail. It felt so familiar and calmed his nervous tension as he waited.

Take what you can, give nothing back.

Messages In This Thread
Anchored; open, joining. - by Corsair - 01-05-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Anchored; open, joining. - by Lace - 01-05-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Anchored; open, joining. - by Corsair - 01-06-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Anchored; open, joining. - by Lace - 01-06-2013, 04:06 PM