the Rift

Something from the other side [Psyche/Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
[[I'm gonna say that Leyra left but Frost Fyre stayed]]

I stared at the equine, my small ears flicked back. I thought we were an all unicorn herd? I glared at him, my small green pools focused only on him. My blue roan mother brushed her velvety muzzle against my withers before leaving the scene, clearly uninterested now. My cloven hooves took me closer to Psyche, and I glanced up, admiring the dark mare. She was strong, brave, beautiful, a great leader. Everything I wanted to be.

I put my focus towards the bird creatures. I squinted, peering at the neatly folded cloth. There it held the so called 'shard' that these bird-things so dearly feared. I felt a longing feeling tugging at me, and I wanted it. This nagging, it continued. My heart and my mind seemed to reach out for the shard, longing to grasp it within my sight. If these bird creatures are so eager to get this 'shard' off their hands, why don't they get rid of it instead of passing it on to another animal? I'm very confused for a moment, before pushing the thoughts to the back of my head. Although I didn't understand the bird creatures I could tell they were at least trying to give some one this shard thing.

If Psyche was to receive it I would just ask her to see it. But if they allowed some one else to see it, well, there's no way I'll be able to see it then.

I grunt, trotting forward till I was practically standing under the tree, glancing upwards, trying to get a better look at the cloth or a better look at the bird things. There was a chestnut, a palomino, and a gray bird like thing. I was finally able to see the size of the cloth, and it didn't look to big, but it looked special. If these bird things were to give it to some one, what would this shard do to them? I shrug, continuing to look up at the birds. Then I glance back at Psyche. "What are they saying? I ask curiously, wishing for Psyche to translate the screeches and caws of the bird things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Rapha - 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Rapha - 01-13-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Something from the other side [Psyche/Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-16-2013, 06:52 PM