the Rift

Why do I wander?

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN

His voice seemed to have caught her off guard and he watched with growing amusement as she looked around to locate him. Finally her warm, brown eyes found his own diseased ones, she seemed nervous in his presence. d'Artagnan looked downwards towards himself, was he doing something... Wrong? Trying his best to not look like he was about to kill her, he lowered his head to try and give her some confidence. The shade would not hurt his own kind unless attacked first.

It took a little time, but the mare seemed to gather the left overs of her wits and come round. d'Artagnan resisted a snort. I'm not really that scary, am I? Her young voice broke the silence and she answered his rather blandly put statement with a question. The Nightshade shifted on his split hooves and moved a little closer, looking around at the wood and trying to act as non-threatening as possible. "The general area is Helovia. You stand in it's entrance." His voice thoughtful as he looked around before turning back to her again. Trying one of his rare half smiles.

"I'm d'Artagnan, I come from the far North of here, a land where only the unicorn rules." For now that was all he'd divulge, always assessing her reaction, wondering whether she sought the same as himself or an ignorant land of equality. In his revealing of his name he hoped she would offer her own too, so he might know what to call her. His friendly demeanour turned to stern curiousity then, have gave one glance to her young face and motioned behind her. "Are you running away from something?" His tone said it all, it was a question with a warning.

Whatever it was, it had better not be coming here.

the N i g h t s h a d e

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by Tosca - 01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Why do I wander? - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM