the Rift

I Wonder If The Things I Did Were Just To Be Different [Romani]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

I WILL LIVE FOR YOU

Ever so slowly, the harsh creases of the palomino's face disappeared, giving way to a look more of concern and confusion like his own. There was no doubt that the expression was true and not faked, for it would be impossible to acheive at this level.

As Romani began to speak, asking how he knew of her, the grullo could almost feel the very heart beating in his chest crumble and break into a thousand tiny pieces. How could this be happening? She had been a driving force in nearly all of the decisions he made concerning the Basin, and if it had not been for the golden palomino, he wasn't sure where he would be today. "You really don't remember?" He spoke up, the true emotion of which he felt welled up in those four little words, voice cracking ever so slightly. Had Romani been attacked, perhaps hit on the head and forgotten him? It was doubtful that the Plague had anything to do with this; he had only just left, and Romani was stronger than to listen to anything they told her.

She mentioned someone named Abdullah, but the name was foreign to him. He had never ventured to the Foothills, and his contacts outside of the Basin had been quite limited until now. With a shake of his head, Xanthos let out a heavy sigh and dropped his head, yellow eyes thick with sorrow. "I have never heard of her, I'm sorry," he spoke with words soft. The more he thought of what was happening, the more the grullo wondered, if by mentioning some things... She might remember?

"My name is Xanthos," he spoke up only a second later, a ripple of hope flooding his chest, "Can you recall?"

BEFORE I DIE

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Wonder If The Things I Did Were Just To Be Different [Romani] - by Xanthos - 01-10-2013, 09:50 PM