the Rift

Bloody Wounds || Open

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

D A K I N I
Royalty shall be the unicorns, thence we shall be treated with respect.

"Speech."
Almost too busy with the pain I felt, it was quite a miracle that I even heard the voice. The first voice since the brindled unicorn who had left me on my own.
I turned my head towards the voice, trying to distinguish the figure that had spoken. I wanted some company, I needed company.
A sigh left me again and I turned my body to face the voice. Complainant sounds was heard as my leg dragged on the ground, refusing to move correctly.

I would kill Aryel. Someday, I would. That was surely a promise that I would keep to myself.
Movement in the shadows distracted me from my murderous thoughts and I saw the one who held the voice. He was dun, exactly what color was hard to see in this kind of light. But there was one thing that caught my attention: A horn. Black and long, comforting.
How glad wasn't I for seeing this fellow.

Just like my own, his eyes had a golden color. I watched him as he observed my injured body. Who was he, this unicorn who had found me in the middle of this winterland? I was curious now, determined to find out who he was.
He had a slender built with long legs, making him look younger in age. His height was superior than mine with only a few centimeters. Fine, maybe ten or twenty centimeters. I noticed a wondering, maybe worrying, look in his eyes as he observed my body.

"Has someone hurt you?” I tilted my head slightly, curious for this stallion. He looked as healthy as a unicorn could be, and his voice held a kind tone. Maybe I could trust him? But, would he make me fight?
I hoped not.
"Unfortunaly, yes. A stupid featherbrain fought me in the woods." I could only be honest with my own kind, even though it was hard to believe sometimes.

Suddenly another figure appeared out of the darkness. A horned mare with her foal. I was just relieved that it was a unicorn, and not a feathered one.
Both of the newcomers looked terrified, even though the mother seemed to try keeping her calm. I glanced at my dislocated leg and then back at the mare. Before I said anything, I had to take a deep breath to maintain the pain that the wounds caused me and tried not to scream.
"As I just said to this stallion, yes. A stupid airhead fought me in the woods and I recieved a.. Well." I looked at my leg once again.
"A quite hard kick to my thigh." Trying not to moan, I turned a bit more towards the mare and her foal without turning away from the stallion.

Electrifying threads exploded in my body as I turned and let out a small moan with the cold breath. I couldn't help it. This was... This was a nightmare. For anyone. My body began to shake from the hurting nerves and I looked at the filly.
"Are you hurting, ma'am?" First a smile appeared on my lips, but then the pain took in and it disappeared.
"Yes, young one, I'm hurting... Bad. But don't you worry, I'm okay." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't completely true. I wasn't quite as okay as I tried to look like.

I have a motherly side and maybe it was just that side that made me tell the filly that I was okay. I hated scaring foals and those who scared them. They should be protected at all times, nothing else.

Word count: 595
Not treated like dirty slaves.

template by revo. <3
stock by aphoticbeauty.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 08:41 PM