the Rift

Bloody Wounds || Open

Shuler Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S h u l e r         
The best lies about me are the ones I told.

Shuler hadn’t noticed that the child had approached him, but in the brief seconds between her infantile, high pitched voice hitting his ears and her attempt to reach out and touch him, Shuler’s synapses fired quickly enough for him to come to a realization of the young creature’s intentions. With as much poise as he could muster, Shuler attempted to make his shuffle backwards seem smooth and unnoticeable, but given the present company it was more than he could hope for. The dun stallion cleared his throat awkwardly as Crowley appeared as well, and he caught the eyes of his fellow Plague member with apparent relief. Though he hadn’t known the stallion long enough to be properly acquainted with him, he felt at ease knowing that someone of a like mind and intelligence was within the vicinity. He returned his attention to the conversing feminine fatales in front of them, also keeping a wary eye on the overly confident filly, barely catching the injured mare’s name as she spoke it in the midst of his distraction.

”I’m sure we can track our lovely doctor down with little trouble.” Shuler spoke in a gentle rumble, and much like Crowely he thought of the eccentric blood bay with a friendly fondness. He had the pleasure of meeting the Nightshade the day he ran into Kou, another old friend from a life time long gone. Possessive and blunt D’Artagnan was, but fiercely loyal to the Basin and Pysche, and well respected by his peers, a legend in his own right.

“It is good to see you as well, Crowely.” Shuler shifted his attention to his brother, bemused words sliding past ashen lips, “I was beginning to think I would be overrun by women.”

And he wasn’t lying. Again the golden phantom cast a wayward glance at the foal, and then to its mother with an apologetic look- the best thing he could muster. It wasn’t his fault that he didn’t like children, he just appeared to be inherently averse to their attention. But perhaps with Crowely here now, some of the child’s focus would be diverted, his Plague brother was far more interesting in appearance than the humble dun would ever be, and he had no remorse for wanting to divert the youthful little being’s unwanted attention elsewhere.

Image Credits. Made by Ali.<3

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-06-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Leyra - 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Dakini - 01-10-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Shuler - 01-11-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Bloody Wounds || Open - by Frost Fyre - 01-14-2013, 05:49 PM