the Rift

The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal kept his trot short and quick. He kept his leafy green pools on the forest floor. He was dying to try out his newly gained magic. The small box around his neck bumped against his chest as he trotted along. He dug his Dark hooves into the earth, looking at the tree sapling that stood before him. Tingal opened his toothy maw and spoke to the tree."Come and walk with me."When he stepped back the tree just sat there, shaking it's leaves in the wind. He grunted, giving the tree a glare it couldn't even see. All right, let's try again. Tingal snorted in agitation as he began to speak again. This time kindness was only hinted at in his words, instead annoyance dominated his tone."You better move. All right?"His words only scared the tree, making it back up an inch. With a snarl Tingal opened his maw to speak, only to yell instead."Just move it you piece of junk!"The three trees around Tingal moved backwards another inch. When he realized that he was being to aggressive he attempted to calm himself. Taking deep breaths he began to speak."Please, move for me?" Finally Tingal watched in amazement as the trees' roots lifted from the ground an it began to shuffle forward. Tingal smiled, delighted to see it moving. Once the tree had moved a few feet it settled it' s roots back into the soil. Tingal felt the ground shake as the massive tree settled back down. With a grin plastered across his face his voice rang out in his head. Let's see, move forward. He commanded another tree, this time speaking only in his head. To his pleasure a tree began to move forward, settling itself only two feet from where it had been originally. By now Tingal was feeling worn out, using the energy he had left he settled down at the base of a large pine. There he closed his eyes, dreaming peacefully.

Hours had passed when Tingal awoke. He stood up, stretching like a cat. His back arched and a slight grumble escaped his throat. Since big cats couldn't purr the only thing he could do was a happy grumble. Much like a prowling tiger he stalked through the woods, his nostrils flared as he caught scent of a small squirrel nestled in the trees. He stared at for quite sometime before continuing on his walk.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae too, was in the woods. But surely with his senses, Tingal was already aware of that; she however, was not aware of him. Not yet.

Stella, not capable of using words yet, flooded Phae's mind was images of them flying together, along with questioning looks. The sooty palomino shook her head, and nosed towards the thick canopy of trees which covered the forest. Then, she extended her large tawny wings, and could easily touch two trees on either side. "You see? I'm too big. One day you will be too." She returned to the little chick. Phae was trying to communicate verbally with her, rather than telepathically, to encourage the little chick to learn to speak. It was a slow process, but the bird could almost say Phaedra. Stella, a baby secretary bird, was a beautiful sight. She had large white wings, white starkly contrasted with her black thighs and legs. Her most striking feature however, was her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face. That face, was now tilting inquisitively, trying to comprehend being 'bigger'.

Phae walked easily through the woods, now intimately acquainted with them. She remembered her fear when she first entered the woods, having been sent by Phi to her sister Ktu in order to be accepted into the Grey. Panic overwhelmed her as she understood that she could not fly to escape...Escape.. She thought with a chuckle. She was so different than when she first entered Helovia. She was no longer easily frightened or timid - hell, she had even sparred and won. The quest the God of the Earth had put her on, to acquire Stella, had changed her, as he must have known it would. The one thing which hadn't changed about Phae, was her enduring ability to charm males. Her natural beauty was her greatest asset, quickly followed by her charm and wit. She was slender and lithe, build for speed, giving her long and lean muscles which were obviously feminine. Her odd bird catcher spots contrasted beautifully against her sooty coat, as did her wings which resembled those of a barn own - tawny, with odd purple and brown patterns on them.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

The deep forests... always a challenging environment to be in. Darkness lurking at every area of the territory sent chills down Levi’s spine. Last time the handsome brute was here, he spent time fooling around with his friend Aryel. They stood close together traveling through the dark mysterious shadows not knowing what lurked on the other side. Levi had scared her so well, he liked joking towards her because she did not get upset when he wanted to joke, she just get him right back. A familiar scent had suddenly swept his attention away from his thoughts…Phaedra? That sweet cinnamon-lilac burst of a sensation seemed to find its way into his nostrils. What is she doing here? Levi though suddenly. He tried to remember if she had said anything in relation about the area, but the only thing he could remember was that she was part of a mercenary group called the Grey. Thinking, his mind spiraled with the thoughts of remembering where it was the fae had said her group was. Following the scent he figured he would just ask her, thinking about it was too much work for not getting an answer.

Tracking Phaedra was not hard to do since he knew her somewhat well. Pressing himself deeper and deeper into the mysterious woods, his silvery pelt now looked black. There was dim sunlight since the massive tress braches had blocked the sun’s rays from breaking through. Swiftly moving through the depths of the forest, Levi finally recognized a familiar sound. "You see? I'm too big. One day you will be too." Levi’s ears following towards the direction that the sound was coming from, but Levi did not know that it was a big mistake. The sound was coming from a different direction since she was talking to Stella. Her silky tone was directed in the other way. Levi picked up his pace figuring that this may be the time he needed to tell Phaedra. Going deeper and deeper Levi was pure determined to reach his target as he searched frantically for her. Lots of memories floated through his mind as he planned what to say, but the only thing was… he had no clue where the heck he was!

"Talk talk talk."

dark
Ears flicked forward and tail lashed. The tiger could smell something. No, someone. With quick movements he walked towards the scent. A bird catcher spotted mare and her companion were walking along the woods. Intrigued the tiger-horse stepped closer, keeping his green pools focused on the mare. As he watched her yet another smell drifted into his flaring nostrils. With a quick turn of his head the tiger was able to see another horse. The smell was similar to that of the Throat, so he knew this stallion wasn't a threat to him or the mare.

Quick and even strides brought the tiger to the clearing where the mare stood, he watched her spread her owl-like wings, looking at her companion. The soft kissers of the tiger curled up into a gentle smile. His toothy maw opened to speak, the words slipped from his lips quickly and smoothly."Good day, ma'am."The green orbs of the tiger settled on the mare, her sooty coat was less saturated than his orange one. He did not speak again, for he waited for the mare's reaction to his predator-like appearance. Usually horses would flee from him, fearing for their lives. With his tail lashing, the horse stared at the sooty mare, waiting for her reaction.

Before long the tiger tilted his head to the sound of the Throat stallion. He too appeared to be a pegasus, he could tell by the combined smells of equine and bird. He kept his ears towards both the mare and the stallion, listening for either of them to speak. When no words escaped either of their lips he turned back to the sooty mare, staring at her bird companion. It was a lovely bird, one that the tiger wasn't knowledgeable of. He had seen and heard of many species of birds, but this one was unknown to him. He stared at it, studying it's form and coloration. His green eyes tracing the outline of it's body, he memorized each detail. Once done, he focused back on the sooty-colored winged mare.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Tingal had appeared to suddenly and silently, that Phae couldn't help but jump in surprise as he materialized before her. Her tawny wings shot from her sides in alarm - a reflex only, as she knew that she was not capable of flight in the woods. Closing her eyes, she forced a silvery laugh from her pink puzzle, shaking her head to calm herself. She was in the Deep Wood - home of The Grey. If any harm came to her, they would be at her side instantly. Besides, if she were in any real danger, she would know it by now - if this creature could sneak up on her so silently, it surely could have done much worse, if it wanted to.

Good day, ma'am The tiger-creature said politely. Phae's similar green gaze washed over him with interest. His build seemed to be equine, with a tiger's pelt thrown over for good measure. His coat was bulkier than hers, more tiger fur than horse, with a feline tail, rather than an equine. Ruffling her feathers slightly, she placed her wings back against her sooty flanks, smiling daintily. "Hello Sugar" She called flirtatiously, taking a step towards him, flashing a dazzling smile. She watched his eyes dart towards Stella, then back at her. For a moment her gaze narrowed, as she wondered if he was perhaps considering eating her? He did have feline teeth, after all. Still, he could not fly, and that was a comfort to Phae's mind. "That is my companion, Stella." Phae said conversationally, nosing towards the small bird flying back her flank. Stella trilled uncertainly, and landed on Phae's back, immediately burrowing herself into her bonded's sooty mane. The chick mentally sent feelings of fear, and distrust to Phae's mind. In response, Phae patiently mentally indicated that this creature had no wings, which to her, almost assured their safety. Stella, accepting this grudgingly, curled up in her mind, hidden.

Phae took another step towards Tingal, bowing her nose in while at the same time batting her green eyes prettily. He was about 5 inches taller than she, and of a much fuller build, which only eventuated Phae's femininity in comparison. Tilting her head, she smiled seductively at him again. "Do you have a name, sugar?" She cooed, charmingly. It was hard to tell if he was older or younger than she, given that his appearance was so drastically different than hers. How did such a creature even come into existence? She couldn't help but imagine what mating between a tiger and an equine would be like….

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away, in the dark?
Cause I've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Voices lurked suddenly into the air, Levi almost instantly could tell one of those voices were Phae. Stopping the brute listened to the direction that the voices were coming from. Turning his head east, the brute's gaze remained on Phaedra. Finally, he had been looking for her anyways, but who was she with? The scent of the other horse was different, almost like it was not a horse at all. Making his way towards the two, he pressed himself through the thick branches and out grown shrubbery lying beneath the trails. Once Levi had finally reached the two, he walked towards Phaedra, but instantly stopped once he saw her flirting with the creature. A sudden anger came over the brute as he watched her seductively flaunt herself towards the creature. What was he anyway? He seemed to be a mix of a tiger and horse? But Levi was uncertain because of his appearance. Whatever he was he was unsure of him, but did not judge. He wanted to get to know this stallion before he made any kind of judgments, besides; maybe he could end up being a good friend?

A few weeks ago, Levi and Phaedra had been in the fields together. The two met another mare named Pluto who was starting to get on Phae’s nerves. It was almost like all hell was breaking loose and Levi was in between it, or well instigated it. The two mares were having a flirt off and wanted to see who could be flirtier, that was how Levi took it, but the thing was he liked Phaedra so either way Phaedra was going to be the one who he would choose. Even if it was the choice between a god and Phae… Levi would choose Phaedra.

Was this Phaedra’s way of getting back at him? Had he seen the brute and want to get back at him or was she just like this with every male she saw in sight. Frowning Levi walked closer towards Phaedra, keeping his eyes content not eyeing her like her usually did. He was going to find his answer out whether he liked it or not, but he still wanted to basically tell the other stallion that she was his. Levi did not like his love being played around with, especially if it was going to screw things up with him and Phae like it did the last time. He figured at first he would just play it cool and if he had to leave again and see if Phaedra was really worth all the time he put into her. “Oh, I’m sorry Phae, was I interrupting something?” Mumbling under his breath he said something that was Phaedra’s exact words, but now only used againt her. Luckily she would not be able to understand him, so he kept it like that. Eyeing the stallion, he narrowed his silvery gaze examining him. “The name’s Levi.” He glared towards the stallion in a harsh tone. He wanted to make it clear to him that if he even touched her, Levi would attack him and would not hesitate to injure him.

"Talk talk talk."

dark
The tiger listened to the mare, his ears perked forwards towards the soot pegasus. Her flirting would do nothing to him. Instead he quite quickly flicked his ears back, showing signs of annoyance. Her similar green eyes had settled upon him, making the tiger uncomfortable. He shifted his weight uncomfortably, glancing at the trees behind her before opening his maw and revealing his name to her."I'm Tingal." Were the only words that escaped his lips. When a rustle came from behind the tiger he whipped his body and head around to see the stallion, who was clearly from the Throat. His scent was the one he had picked up earlier. The tiger opened his toothy maw and went to speak, when he noticed the stallion's glare. It was intense, and he glared back.

"The name's Levi."The other stallion had said quite harshly. The look he gave seemed to have no affect on the tiger. His lips curled upwards into a slight grin as he stared at the dark stallion, Levi. He would be easy to attack. It's quite clear I have the advantage. If I could move three trees to surround him I could easily attack. The tiger's thoughts rumbled on within his head. As the stallion glared at him a deep growl resided within the tiger's throat. It's volume grew louder as the tension between the stallions grew.

Tingal looked at the mare, wondering why this stallion was even angry. Was it something I did? Maybe him and the mare are rivals or mates or something. Tingal stared, his gaze constantly shifted from the winged stallion to the sooty mare. Did they meet another time and it all blew up from there or something? Tingal glanced around, wondering what was between these two.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Phae, who had been her full attention on Tingal, had not heard Levi approach. Silently she cursed herself for not paying better attention. This was the Grey's forest after all, and she was a spy. She needed to better learn how to manage her ability to multi-task. Oh, I’m sorry Phae, was I interrupting something She heard Levi ask, then mumble something under his breath. Turning to face him, she raised a brow curiously at him. Was he trying to pick a fight with her? Was this about what happened in the Fields with that ghastly pregnant mare? Go ahead. Call me out on it. She thought challengingly as she ran her green gaze over him. She watched him glare at the stallion and harshly introduce himself.

Stella, who was still hidden in Phae's mane, decided to remain there. At the sound of Levi's voice, she immediately wanted to move and jump out to greet him. However, the feeling of unease she was picking up from her bonded's mind, combined with Levi's icy tones caused her to stay where she was. All of this, she flooded into Phae's mind, uncertainly. Phae, with a mental sigh, returned It's complicated….. Unsatisfied with this, Stella burrowed deeper, nipping at Phae's wither with her beak.

Focusing back on the hybrid creature, who had introduced himself as Tingal, she regarded him uncertainly. What was he doing here…? This…feline-like creature? Looking sideways to Levi, her green eyes flickered mischievously. "That remains to be seen, sugar" She quipped, replying to his previously question, specifically emphasizing the word sugar with a testy-tone. Phae tensed slightly as Tingal began to growl - such an odd sound coming from the throat of an equine, then again, he clearly wasn't all equine. She moved forward gracefully, passing between the two stallions - hoping that their attention on her would break the tension between them. Do not start a fight in my forest She thought as she shot a look at Levi. This was her home, and home of The Grey, and she would not allow fights to happen under her watch.

"Tingal. What brings you into the Grey's woods? Just passing through? Or do you require something of us, darling?" Realizing that she hadn't yet introduced herself, only her companion, Stella, she tossed her head slightly; flirtatiously. She cared little whether or not Tingal was appreciative of her flirtatious ways or not - it was simply who she was. And, her charms had a way of growing on you, if given enough time, anyway. "I am Phaedra, or Phae, should that suit you. I am in the intelligence division in the mercenary group, The Grey, of whose forest you currently find yourself in"

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away, in the dark?
Cause I've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

The deep growl from the stallion’s tension rose between them. Narrowed eyes, threatening positions, and one mare what more could they suddenly have nothing in common? The grullo watched as he seemed sly and slightly protective. Well, he should be, after all this could be Tingal’s territory. Levi knew that he would be territorial if a threat came on to his lands, so why has he being so harsh on this stallion who really did nothing to him. The growling of the stallion did rile him up, but he needed more self-control than ever because if that thing made one more ungrateful sound he would surely charge him. Making himself more calm the brute was sure that if he kept the conversation flowing then he would be more relaxed to the idea that they could just talk. “I’m sorry sir where are my manners. It was more of a rude way to approach you, but I was just looking after Phaedra since she is a friend to me.”

Phaedra’s look did not affect him at all for he had calmed himself down without her flirtatious help. She was flaunting herself around like she was some type of diamond ,well then, he would not be surprised If she came crying to him that she was pregnant, in fact, he could care less. Right now he cared more about the stallion who just seemed to be lost as well as he. Yes, the brute had come off on the wrong hoof and should have kept himself clean as he approached. Not listening to anything Phaedra was saying he just nodded to her when she spoke towards him, now seeing Stella buried in her withers. “Stella!” Levi gleefully chuckled. Still staying where he was, he did not want Phaedra to get mad at him for coming near so he waited for Stella to come to him if she wanted to.

[OOC: Sorry bad, late and short post! ]

"Talk talk talk."

dark
The tiger's ears flick back instantly. This winged stallion, well, he hadn't gotten onto this tiger's good side. With a snort the tiger opens his mouth to speak."Friends are always to be cared for." Those were the only words spoken directly to the winged stallion. For now anyway.

The tiger and said stallion weren't off to a great start. So far they were more or less closer to enemies than friends. And this guy is supposed to be my herd mate! Another snort of disgust escapes the tiger, and he pauses, glancing at the spotted girl with the leafy green eyes. She was indeed a bachelorette, and the way she threw herself into flirting with the tiger made her bold. But was she truly flirting with him or was it just part of her personality to flirt with every stallion she met? With a shrug the tiger returns his gaze to said mare, or Phaedra. He opened his maw, speaking a tone worthy of a gentle man. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Phaedra. I am only passing through, and have no business with the Grey." The tiger closes his mouth as the last words slip out.

He stares deeply at the two winged horses with his eyes colored like amber-tinted leaves, he keeps his focus on the stallion especially. He wanted to walk away, let these to speak alone, but instead he stands there as though he's rooted to the ground. The tiger stands his ground, feeling somewhat awkward between these two friends. He steps back a bit, then stops. He waits silently for some one to speak.

[[Sorry! Late and really bad.]]

Deceased
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

I was just looking after Phaedra since she is a friend to me

There was a time when all Phae wanted was protection from stallions like Levi, however she was not the same helpless mare that she was when she arrived in Helovia. She grit her teeth as Levi used her as justification for his rudeness towards Tingal. Narrowing her eyes, she realized that they both carried the same unmistakable dusty-scent of the throat. The same herd? she thought incredibly. And behaving like children. She turned to Levi, her voice low and soft, her words meant only for him. She did not want to embarrass him, or cause a scene, but she would not let his actions go without comment. "Levi. You do not rank me in these Woods. As a member of The Grey, I am telling you that you will mind your manners whilst you are in our woods, and in my presence."

Moving away from him, Phae stood neutrally again between the two stallions, not giving Levi a chance to reply. At the sound of her name, Stella's bright orangey-yellow head appeared out of Phae's mass of curly mane. Picking up on Phae's reprimanding of the stallion, the little bird was unsure of what to do. As much as she liked Levi, she would always side with her bonded, even if she wasn't able to understand what was going on. Stella whistled a low note, as a greeting to Levi, but did not move from her place on Phae's wither.

Turning to Tingal, she nodded politely. "Well, you know where to find us, if you need us sugar." She said democratically, if not still flirtatiously. Winking at the tiger-stallion, she gracefully moved into the shadows of the forest, and out of sight.

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

"Levi. You do not rank me in these Woods. As a member of The Grey, I am telling you that you will mind your manners whilst you are in our woods, and in my presence.

Raking? She thought this was about ranking? He never said that he did rank her in her own territory! Phaedra had this all wrong. Clenching his teeth, the brute almost lost it as she thought that this was more about competition. He did have manners, but apparently Phaedra did not want his care or anything to do with being his friend she was all about just flirting with everyone she could. He was trying to offer her protection, not only because he loved her, but because he cared for her. She would not understand that until he actually told her how much he loved her... This was the impossible ongoing thing with Phaedra. She was very much for drama and being the center of attention, but Levi did not realize that sometimes other horses take his actions as something different than in his own mind. He saw himself caring and loving towards her as she saw him as rude. In fact, he was so caught up on taking care of her that he had not noticed that Tingal was a part of his herd! Oh, what a jerk I was to him! Levi's mind screamed towards him.

As the princess ran off into the woods, Levi figured that he must explain himself to Tingal about his rude first impression since he was a brother, not an enemy. Levi considered everyone in his herd as one big family and he would do nothing to hurt them because that would not be honorable, but since he was a bit over protective, he despised his own her mate. What a jerk the grullo was, but that was part of his arrogance. “She does that a lot, but that’s not what I wanted to say…Tingal, before you chase after her, I want to explain something to you.” Taking a step towards Tingal his look was calm and kind trying to make up for his arrogance. “I did not even realize that you were from my herd… I was so caught up on if she was alright that I was deceitful and rude to you. I cannot apologize enough sir, it’s just that… I-i.” Reaching his maw towards the stallion’s ear in case Phaedra was still lurking around he whispered the three words towards him “I love her and I could not bare to see if she got hurt. I know that you would not do that, but I need to stop trying to help her all the time because she does not want it I guess.” Stepping back he gave Tingal his space as he stopped he flickered his silvery threaded tail “Apology accepted from you or not, I am still sorry, brother. We are herd mates we should stick together, not be enemies.” Bowing his head the grullo watched to see if Tingal would respond or not.

"Talk talk talk."

dark
The tiger glances at the grullo, watching the palomino mare disappear into the shadows. Nostrils flare, leafy eyes remain on the grullo. When the stallion stumbles over his word, apologizing. Ears flick forward as the grullo whispers into his ear. Once the words were spoken the tiger withdraws his head.

Love? He's lucky. A mare who actually loves him. The tiger feels envy tug at his heart, and snorts. "Love, what an interesting thing." The tiger tilts his head towards the winged grullo."It's something I will never be able to grasp." Green and amber eyes drift towards the tiger's feet.

Love is a stupid thing. It mocks you when you cannot grasp it firmly. It taunts you, dangling just above you so you cannot grab it. Smooth movements allow the tiger to slip beside the grullo. "So, this Phaedra, you really love her?" The tiger wonders, amber and green orbs focus on the grullo. Solid gray hooves scratch at the ground, and then an idea hits the tiger. A sly grin crosses his black lips, and words slip out quickly. "Ever seen a tree walk?" The tiger concentrates on a tree right beside the grullo. Move The tiger thinks within his head, focusing on the tree still. Root pull up from the earth, and the tree begins to move forward two feet. Once it's stopped it plants it's roots back into the dirt, letting itself settle back into a straight position. The tiger turns back to the grullo, wishing to see his face. "Well now you have." The smile remains on the tiger's face and he waits for the grullos' reaction to the magic.

[[agkja I'm sorry, I didn't see this in my reply list. :x Bad post is bad. ]]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
[[OOC: I think she left, maybe]]

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Levi was surprised that Tingal actually listened to him, especially since Levi was so rude to him. As the tiger spoke, Levi cocked his head with bewilderment. Tingal hit the definition of love right on the pin The grullo thought as he spoke. It was very true in his eyes as well, love was an interesting thing, yes, but it was also very challenging. It was probably more challenging than a lot of magic, or physical challenge because it was your own feeling, emotions, and lover on the line. What was it all for? The hope that someday you would end up being with that one horse you love so very dearly. Tingal had next explained that love could potentially be something that he could never grasp. Levi did not believe him for one second, in fact, he almost disagreed with him completely. Everyone had a shot at love, and who would not like Tingal? He was the coolest looking creature he had ever seen! He was also looked strong, kind hearted, and overall a great guy. If Tingal actually knew what Levi thought, he would understand. “Why would you say that Tingal? Many ladies would want you in a heartbeat. You have so many qualities that woman would like. You already proved it to me and I don’t even know you that well.” Levi perused a smile to Tingal with kind eyes and a brotherly gesture.

"So, this Phaedra, you really love her?" Levi slowly comprehended what the brute had just asked him. Taking his glance towards where Phaedra left, he sighed deeply thinking about what to say and exactly just how to say it. It was not easy expressing feeling for someone, especially someone you love so very dearly. Levi was just so struck by her, that he did not even know usually what to do. “I love her more than words can say… I just hope that she loves me to. Tingal I fear that she hates me and after the way I acted s-sh she probably hates me more.” His silvery orbs pressed towards the ground as he pressed his hooves into the grassy terrain below.

His gaze was kept on the ground, until suddenly he heard Tingal as if he had ever seen a tree walk before. Baffled by this Levi looked up towards him, but he had not time to reply. Suddenly, Levi jumped backwards as he heard a crackling sound. His pupils grew wide as a tree started to walk! Trees cannot walk, how is this possible! Gazing up towards the tree Levi was amazed on how the Tiger was not afraid at all. At lease he did not seem to be in any way. Was he controlling the tree? Or was it in Levi’s mind? Levi was so shocked that he could only crock a few words out. “h-how was..was that possible?”

[OOC: Yeah I think so too lol]
"Talk talk talk."