the Rift

The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae too, was in the woods. But surely with his senses, Tingal was already aware of that; she however, was not aware of him. Not yet.

Stella, not capable of using words yet, flooded Phae's mind was images of them flying together, along with questioning looks. The sooty palomino shook her head, and nosed towards the thick canopy of trees which covered the forest. Then, she extended her large tawny wings, and could easily touch two trees on either side. "You see? I'm too big. One day you will be too." She returned to the little chick. Phae was trying to communicate verbally with her, rather than telepathically, to encourage the little chick to learn to speak. It was a slow process, but the bird could almost say Phaedra. Stella, a baby secretary bird, was a beautiful sight. She had large white wings, white starkly contrasted with her black thighs and legs. Her most striking feature however, was her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face. That face, was now tilting inquisitively, trying to comprehend being 'bigger'.

Phae walked easily through the woods, now intimately acquainted with them. She remembered her fear when she first entered the woods, having been sent by Phi to her sister Ktu in order to be accepted into the Grey. Panic overwhelmed her as she understood that she could not fly to escape...Escape.. She thought with a chuckle. She was so different than when she first entered Helovia. She was no longer easily frightened or timid - hell, she had even sparred and won. The quest the God of the Earth had put her on, to acquire Stella, had changed her, as he must have known it would. The one thing which hadn't changed about Phae, was her enduring ability to charm males. Her natural beauty was her greatest asset, quickly followed by her charm and wit. She was slender and lithe, build for speed, giving her long and lean muscles which were obviously feminine. Her odd bird catcher spots contrasted beautifully against her sooty coat, as did her wings which resembled those of a barn own - tawny, with odd purple and brown patterns on them.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM