the Rift

The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae, who had been her full attention on Tingal, had not heard Levi approach. Silently she cursed herself for not paying better attention. This was the Grey's forest after all, and she was a spy. She needed to better learn how to manage her ability to multi-task. Oh, I’m sorry Phae, was I interrupting something She heard Levi ask, then mumble something under his breath. Turning to face him, she raised a brow curiously at him. Was he trying to pick a fight with her? Was this about what happened in the Fields with that ghastly pregnant mare? Go ahead. Call me out on it. She thought challengingly as she ran her green gaze over him. She watched him glare at the stallion and harshly introduce himself.

Stella, who was still hidden in Phae's mane, decided to remain there. At the sound of Levi's voice, she immediately wanted to move and jump out to greet him. However, the feeling of unease she was picking up from her bonded's mind, combined with Levi's icy tones caused her to stay where she was. All of this, she flooded into Phae's mind, uncertainly. Phae, with a mental sigh, returned It's complicated….. Unsatisfied with this, Stella burrowed deeper, nipping at Phae's wither with her beak.

Focusing back on the hybrid creature, who had introduced himself as Tingal, she regarded him uncertainly. What was he doing here…? This…feline-like creature? Looking sideways to Levi, her green eyes flickered mischievously. "That remains to be seen, sugar" She quipped, replying to his previously question, specifically emphasizing the word sugar with a testy-tone. Phae tensed slightly as Tingal began to growl - such an odd sound coming from the throat of an equine, then again, he clearly wasn't all equine. She moved forward gracefully, passing between the two stallions - hoping that their attention on her would break the tension between them. Do not start a fight in my forest She thought as she shot a look at Levi. This was her home, and home of The Grey, and she would not allow fights to happen under her watch.

"Tingal. What brings you into the Grey's woods? Just passing through? Or do you require something of us, darling?" Realizing that she hadn't yet introduced herself, only her companion, Stella, she tossed her head slightly; flirtatiously. She cared little whether or not Tingal was appreciative of her flirtatious ways or not - it was simply who she was. And, her charms had a way of growing on you, if given enough time, anyway. "I am Phaedra, or Phae, should that suit you. I am in the intelligence division in the mercenary group, The Grey, of whose forest you currently find yourself in"

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away, in the dark?
Cause I've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 07:43 PM