the Rift

The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

"Levi. You do not rank me in these Woods. As a member of The Grey, I am telling you that you will mind your manners whilst you are in our woods, and in my presence.

Raking? She thought this was about ranking? He never said that he did rank her in her own territory! Phaedra had this all wrong. Clenching his teeth, the brute almost lost it as she thought that this was more about competition. He did have manners, but apparently Phaedra did not want his care or anything to do with being his friend she was all about just flirting with everyone she could. He was trying to offer her protection, not only because he loved her, but because he cared for her. She would not understand that until he actually told her how much he loved her... This was the impossible ongoing thing with Phaedra. She was very much for drama and being the center of attention, but Levi did not realize that sometimes other horses take his actions as something different than in his own mind. He saw himself caring and loving towards her as she saw him as rude. In fact, he was so caught up on taking care of her that he had not noticed that Tingal was a part of his herd! Oh, what a jerk I was to him! Levi's mind screamed towards him.

As the princess ran off into the woods, Levi figured that he must explain himself to Tingal about his rude first impression since he was a brother, not an enemy. Levi considered everyone in his herd as one big family and he would do nothing to hurt them because that would not be honorable, but since he was a bit over protective, he despised his own her mate. What a jerk the grullo was, but that was part of his arrogance. “She does that a lot, but that’s not what I wanted to say…Tingal, before you chase after her, I want to explain something to you.” Taking a step towards Tingal his look was calm and kind trying to make up for his arrogance. “I did not even realize that you were from my herd… I was so caught up on if she was alright that I was deceitful and rude to you. I cannot apologize enough sir, it’s just that… I-i.” Reaching his maw towards the stallion’s ear in case Phaedra was still lurking around he whispered the three words towards him “I love her and I could not bare to see if she got hurt. I know that you would not do that, but I need to stop trying to help her all the time because she does not want it I guess.” Stepping back he gave Tingal his space as he stopped he flickered his silvery threaded tail “Apology accepted from you or not, I am still sorry, brother. We are herd mates we should stick together, not be enemies.” Bowing his head the grullo watched to see if Tingal would respond or not.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Phaedra - 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: The Tiger's on the Prowl [Any] - by Tingal - 01-17-2013, 06:00 PM