So far away (Ktulu)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

A man delivered can never
Make his way in the darkness

"I guess this means it's time to pay a visit to your father."

Ktulu maintained her silence and stared at Midas as if he had grown another head for making such a decision. Her father? She remembered the look on his face when he saw Hototo for the first time after asking about her son's father. He looked fit to kill when he'd thought that she'd been the victim of foul play on the part of a stallion. How would he react to someone proclaiming love? What would Hototo think about the possibility of having a second father figure? What about her sister? It was all a lot to think about in a short period of time. There were too many emotions flowing and Ktulu had never been one to be graceful when it came to emotions.

"We keep on living."

"That's all anyone ever does." Ktulu finally spoke. She slipped into silence when Midas picked a flower and placed it in her mane close to her ear. What he said next made Ktulu's lips quirk into a very faint smile that was gone almost as soon as it appeared. If that was his plan he would certainly end up achieving it with his chivalry and flattery. In a way Ktulu wished it wasn't working on her and that she could slip back into the forest and live out her days there, but there was a part of her that longed for companionship and love that was different from what her family could provide her.

"Midas." She said after he'd spoken again. "You know I won't." Ktulu said with a shake of her head. "I would do the same for you, but I think I already know your answer. You love the Throat too much to live with me in the forest and be part of the Grey." She turned her head in the direction of the forest and sighed. "But you can visit."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-06-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-10-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: So far away (Ktulu) - by Midas - 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM