the Rift

Flying Unsteadily~

ForgottenLily Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Forgotten Lily

My legs pumped underneath me and glided across the ground. My wings slowly unfolded, and against the white background of the snow, it looked amazing. My legs pumped harder and harder and finally, my wings expanded to there full length and pushed upwards. My front feet left the ground, and with another flap of my wings, my hind feet also left the ground. I was flying and I felt great. I hadn't been able to fly in weeks because of the snow storm. My whinny echoed all around and I got a few whinnys in response. I was happy and it probably wouldn't last long. My wings easily kept me aloft and as I flew around the area my herd called home, I spotted Piggy coming to join me. Piggy is my best friend and also an eagle. I stretched out my muzzle and tried to reach him, but I couldn't. I flew harder trying to catch up with him, but I couldn't catch him. Slowing down I took in my surroundings once again and sighed, if only I could stay up here forever. Knowing my limits I slowly started to descend back towards the ground.

I landed softly and sighed as the wonderful feeling slowly decreased. I felt empty, but I shook it off and started to walk back towards my herd. I was 3 and it was time for me to make my decision to stay with the herd or leave. I had never told anyone what I was thinking, but it was constantly on my mind. Well it was when I wasn't flying. I sighed and picked up my pace, not noticing the hole in the ground. I tripped and flipped over. I snorted frustrated and clumsily got back up.

Image removed for being oversized and uncredited.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi was starting to become more familiar with where the Threshold was held. The beauty of trails it held, the hollow trees, devious animals, and mixed scents that always lingered in the area. Hot golden streams of light fell upon the grullo’s coat making him almost shine brightly. Pressing himself towards the many wonders of the Threshold, his silver orbs flickered with excitement. Precious time was suddenly starting to agree with him after all of these years. Torturous times of time had not taken course from his earlier life. When Levi was just a young colt, his parents had left him abandoned and to fend for himself. Had grown up without social skills Levi had to eat, sleep, shelter, and care for himself. If he had just let himself become more a part of the herd then maybe all of that wouldn’t happen, but Levi had many trust issues and would not even tell most of his darkest secrets to ones that he loved.

The smell of musk and flowers flew into his nostrils. Taking a deep breath he enjoyed the lingering smell that stayed in his nostrils for just a moment. Finally releasing the air that stayed in his system his released it and continued to walk towards the familiar trails. What kind of horses did the Threshold have today? Levi started to like meeting new horses and learning about them. Of course, Levi wanted every new member to join his herd, The Dragon’s Throat, since he enjoyed the pleasure of new members of his growing family. His herd was now his main cause and he wanted to do everything he could to give back from his laziness that he had when he was a young colt.

Suddenly the wisp of flapping wings blew from above his head. Ducking slightly, Levi realized that there was a mare that suddenly landed in front of him. His silver gaze was locked on her as he wanted to see if she was alright. She clearly hadn’t seen Levi since she started walking away, but she looked like she could be nice. Hopefully, she would want to come back to the Throat if he was persuading enough and maybe peruse a friendship if they got along. Picking up his pace he lengthened his stride so he could trot next to the pretty figured mare. It only took a few minutes to catch up, dazzled by her looks. Shooting a dashing smile at her he simply said “Hello there, are you looking for something?” A clear bell like tone rang as his silver gaze was fixed or her.

[OOC: I knew you wanted to rp with Levi so here ya go<3]

"blah blah blah."