the Rift

the nightshade's daughter [d'art, nao, aviya, open]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

KOU        
sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places

"For the same reason I named you Aviya, darling." Kou said as she turned her head to her eldest daughter. She extended her muzzle and nuzzled Aviya's ears. "Because it was a name fitting a beautiful and potentially very deadly girl." She smiled. "And because I don't trust your father to name anything." She could imagine him naming their children after body parts. There was no way she would have a child named Hoof.

Her attention returned to Nao when the newborn began her mission of rising to her hooves. The patience she showed made Kou smile. Obviously that was something the foal had gotten from her. d'Artagnan had no patience that she'd ever taken note of.

Belatedly she heard d'Artagnan's voice and her smile grew. "Perhaps one day I'll provide you with a son, love." She jested. "For now you can be just as satisfied with a family of beautiful women, yes?" She shifted as she felt Nao's head under her belly as the filly had her first meal. "And you know what they say, practice makes perfect." The pale mare said with a wink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the nightshade's daughter [d'art, nao, aviya, open] - by Kou - 01-13-2013, 04:02 PM