the Rift

Turn the Tides (Kri, Open)

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

It was amazing how far one could see from the sky.

Aryel had taken to making her daily relaxation flights closer to the Throat's land border, just in case she saw anything strange. As a rule, it seemed wanderers were allowed into the Throat for a time so long as they were polite and had a good reason. Then again, that didn't seem to stop arrogant beasts like Tribute who sauntered across their border and made trouble. She grinned slightly as she recalled how he had fled when a third horse had shown up to greet him. Two lower-ranked mares didn't seem to bother him, but when their Sultana had shown up he had turned tail like a rabbit being chased by a wolf.

Speaking of the Sultana, there she was now.

Her brow furrowed slightly as she noticed the horse she was a speaking to, a unicorn no less. Oh, joy. Her ears went back, although she was willing to reserve judgement on this creature until she knew more about him. She angled to her wings to begin her descent, hitting the ground at a run and cantering until her momentum was spent. She turned and trotted towards the two, stopping next to the Sultana, a distrustful look crossing her face as she caught the reek of Basin unicorn. Still, this hornhead appeared to be more than a little on the sickly side, for the moment he wasn't a threat. She had missed most of the conversation, but had heard snatches of his last few words. He wanted to forget something he had done? "Who's this?" she asked Kri, blue-black eyes switching from the unicorn to her Sultana.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-11-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 02-11-2013, 12:53 AM