the Rift

Turn the Tides (Kri, Open)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Her face loomed as he talked, looking at him, then something different happened. She seemed to fade away, go to a different place. He knew what that was like, and it was weird to see it on someone else’s face. A mare appeared, blue and winged, looking suspicious of him. He had nothing to hide; yet he felt that he did. The way she looked at him, he felt that he was a criminal, a dangerous marauder that was in his last moments. He felt shaky, waiting for The Resolute to answer him. He was nervous…what happened if he wasn’t accepted? He knew he would try the Edge, but otherwise, where was there for him to go? He didn’t want to be alone. He couldn’t remember now what is was like to be in the wilds, he just knew he didn’t want to go back. The Sultana spoke, telling him he could be here.

"You may reside here, boy. Cause any trouble, however, and I will be swift to either extricate you from my home by force or kill you, if necessary."

His first thought went to the boy. Boy? I’m no boy. He thought about saying something like that, but he wasn’t in the mood to argue, and he didn’t want to get on her backside right off the start. “I shall not cause trouble my lady. The only trouble I wish to cause it within the Aurora Basin, which I will cause on my own time. I have only one request: please use me, to where you need someone. I may not be a good fighter, but I have only fought once and I can learn. I wish to help this land as much as I can, and you as well. I will be at your service.” He tried to bow again, but the pain was too intense. “Also, as you may have noticed…I’m a little bit ill. I left the Basin when I first started becoming ill, and I have traveled the wilds with it, but now I’m afraid my time is almost up. If you have a healer, please let me see her, because I know I will die, as all the rest of my family did from this same disease. There is nothing more I will ask of you but those you things. I thank you for letting me in your land.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-11-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 02-11-2013, 12:53 AM