the Rift

Fiat Lux (open)

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
[[Frost is alone. Since her account is still as unclaimed.]]

The young babe kept her regal head high, watching the sky with her grassy green orbs. She had finally been able to get away from her mother's side. Her mother was unaware of her whereabouts but the young child didn't care. She was too busy enjoying the starry sky that gleamed far above her small head, making her feel like an insignificant little speck compared to the vast beauty of the sky. As the to roan tilted her head she spotted yet another foal. Almost instantly the babe raced over to the other filly. Her horn had yet to grow in. With a giggle the babe watched the other dance a little dance before turning her attention to the rising sun. With her lips curved up in a smile she watched excitedly as the sun, the huge ball of light, rise into the sky. The shadows seemed to shrink away in fear, and the moon was chased away too.

The little babe began her own little dance, rearing up and boxing her cloven hooves into the air. She reached her neck up to the sky, smiling and grinning. After several moments she turned to the dappled filly, open in her small maw to speak. "Hi there! I'm Frost Fyre, what's your name?" The young filly smiled, noting the different coloured eyes on the other filly. They both had little unicorn tails, which excited the babe even more. She thought that this filly and her were quite alike, and she wished to play with her. But that would have to wait, because for now the dappled filly was too young to play with the roan babe, which was quite a disappointment.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Fiat Lux (open) - by Nao - 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Leyra - 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Aviya - 01-09-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Nao - 01-09-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Frost Fyre - 01-09-2013, 07:07 PM