the Rift

sometimes told more than once [joining]

Shirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Shirah
the true side

Could it have been any sooner for two gentleman to show up? Her light body shifted unevenly as she chewed her last bits of grass and pulled her light neck up. Tiara held to an almost unsure position. Fight or flight, every look of her body gave the suggestion of such a belief. Shirah watched them carefully as they quickly closed the distance between her and the two. Twins of no doubt she gathered quickly. Obvious brothers for the two had the same coloring, same body, same color, and almost the same markings. 'Interesting' her mind screamed as she absorbed in the two's wonderous details. Although she was startled still by their on going speed towards her. Her eyes squinted as she decided wether to step away or to accept the unwanted circling.

Tones flew from one mouth and then from the next. Attention giving ears swiveled their ways back and forth. A small flick of her white tail gave way to her soon comfortable position. Her muscles unbunched and she leaned back on her haunches as the two finished their speech. "I'm assuming by your tension releasing tones you are apart of the Qian, brothers." she offered in a polite, almost flirtatious smile. Her green eyes admiring their identical orange. "Your colors, they fascinate me." she said smoothly as she stretched her neck out to look closer at Madryns front legs. The orange rather evenly cut off. Almost as if it was painted on. Flicking an ear she pulled back her neck and rather held it proudly. She liked them much just as so far.

A slight teasing snort vibrated her nostrils harshly. Ruffling the smooth chocolate skin. Moving her tired hooves around cautiously she landed a perfect spot in a soft patch of grass that she had yet to chomp on. The right of her side facing Maskan, her green symbol, on her shoulder, now easily visible if they had yet to pick that up on their global watch around her. "I guess titles are an important piece of knowing someone..." she quieted off before bouncing back to the conversation "Shirah's the name, who's the two fair gentleman I've had the pleasure of encountering?"

Her tones were so smooth and calm. Like her entire being had gone from a state of stress to a complete comfotable position. She rather liked the two giants company alot. She'd must be with them again. Shirah's brain triggered an offer that she had yet to answer. That of being kept here at her will. The offer of having a home and safe keeping in the beautiful place she stood. Her eyes snapped open widely, the triangular hearing devices atop her head rushed forward to Madyrn and Maskan. "Before I lose trace of your before topic, I will take you up on that nice offer." she smiled quickly, "Been awhile since I've had a place to call home..." Green eyes slowly dulled. Her creative brightness quickly fell away. Almost as if she had slumped away into a state of depression and ever so quickly.

She turned her head from them and stared to the trees behind her. Shirah just couldn't look at them right now, she might burst to tears. She was the strong type and this just seemed to tear down her indepence and strength.

Messages In This Thread
sometimes told more than once [joining] - by Shirah - 07-01-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: sometimes told more than once [joining] - by Shirah - 07-04-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: sometimes told more than once [joining] - by Brooke - 07-10-2012, 05:57 PM