the Rift

all upside down[tor--healing]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
The sound of heavy hooves barely reaches his ears, eyelids lowering to veil golden gateways. His heavy body sways gently, now, pain taking over his systems. He wants to sleep. He cannot sleep. The black lids that seem so dastardly over his golden eyes flicker, and he turns his head to see the gray and white mare stare at him with something resembling compassion that he had never seen before.

Her words come to him like sweet, cold water swimming down his throat. Blinking slowly, once, twice, the Dauntless speaks. "Please," Archibald's voice was gruff and plagued with disaster. Had it not been for the fire from Jackal's bonded, Archibald would have stood victorious. Loretta lets a low grumble of agreement roll from her throat to Archibald's thoughts as she moves underheath his behemoth body to watch Tor. Her eyes narrow darkly, but Archibald reassures that the new mare will help them.

Turning, Loretta trots around to the opposite side of the crimson-lined pool, lowering her red and white body to lay and watch the healer work on her bondmate. Archibald, feeling incredibly tired, folds his muddy legs underneath his massive weight and rests his chin on a smooth, cold stone. Never so quickly has the Dauntless trusted his body to the care of another, but he knows if things were to turn for the worse, Loretta could deliver her magic as well as a clean kill bite to the mare's jugular.

The dark knight, as he waited, if any of his brothers had followed him out. Surely, if they had, they would have walked with him and helped him along. That is what Mandrake would have wanted them to do for the Dauntless. Archibald let his thoughts drift to Evers, wondering what the small blue brother would do now that Archibald had left the herd. If Tor's abilities were great enough, Archibald would have to find him soon. He also needed to find Ophelia and her sister, Ktulu. The white twin had granted the Grey's services to him when he took up leadership in the Foothills, and now he needed them.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-18-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Vincent - 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM