the Rift

change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Nail my soul to the middle of a cross that fills this hole
I never understood the Written Word</style>

Archibald only had to wait several minutes after he called out for the leaders of the Grey for Ktulu to emerge from the forest. When she halted her bear cub did as well and sat obediently at her hooves, his honey colored eyes staying on the malamute. "You've returned." Ktulu said evenly. A part of her had suspected that he would return to the forest and search her out, but she was still mildly surprised that he would after claiming that he could take care of himself.

A quick look over the stallion was all Ktulu needed to know that he had been handed his ass by someone else. "Why are you here?" She asked, wanting to get down to business right away. "The last time you were here and I offered you our services you declined. If I recall correctly you claimed to be able to handle everything on your own, which I will admit was quite believable coming from a warrior of your stature." Her horned head tilted subtly as she continued to study the massive draft.

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:15 AM