the Rift

change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Ktulu slunk from the shadows, a phantom in this forest, silently and quickly. Loretta found her first, twisting on her heels to face the dun. Quickly, amber eyes focused on the bear and Loretta lowered her head some, ears pressing forward with interest. Archibald followed suit, and met his golden gaze to the mercenary's crimson one. "The fact that I could handle things on my own does not quench the desire to serve in my heart." Archibald spoke, his tail gently tapping his back legs. Mandrake's firm hand had always instilled a sense of pride in Archibald to be ever dutiful, whether it be to her or something else. His outcasting from the Foothills was not an embarrassment, nor was he truly upset about it. Rank meant nothing; it was the service and loyalty that rang through his mother's heart that Archibald was designed for.

"I would like to join the Grey. When I protected Ophelia and aided in driving out Ricochet she promised that the Grey would be here when I requested--now I request to be able to tell others those same words." Archibald wondered if Ophelia would show up--or even if any of his brothers would show up. He figured that if any of his kin would come it would be Vincent, his twin forever following him with a loyal and fiercely loving heart. His matching behemoth would always be with him, always had been, and Archibald was thankful, if nothing else, for the company and understanding. The black brute had grown so much, emotions he had never encountered before surfacing after he set his bond with Loretta.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining] - by Archibald - 01-12-2013, 12:48 PM