change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

No
I'm not a failure
I got something to prove

"Ophelia," Archibald watched her approach, as well as his youngest brother, but greeted her first. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a panicked Manhattan rush to Loretta. Confused, Loretta flashed Archibald an image of Knox to Archibald, and then an image of a crow. Curse. Imposture. Darkness. The words that followed her images confused the draft, and he turned his head to stare his brother in the eyes. It was true--something was different. The way he walked, and how he spoke to Ktulu. The scarred male's brows tightened, and he pressed his shoulder into Knox in an attempt, that only the Mandrake son's would recognize, to silent the young friesian.

"I am grateful, Ktulu." He did not know how to say thank you to the mare, and he justified that his words would suffice. He did not think Ktulu knew how to say thank you either--or, at least say it and mean it. "This," Archibald motions with a flick of his tail as his eyes rest unflinchingly on Ktulu's, "is my youngest brother, Knox." Archibald stands silently then, waiting for the sisters to pass judgement on his little brother. Archibald would be proud of Knox, if it was truly Knox, for following him with loyalty. However, Archibald had no way of knowing if this thing that manifested in Knox's body was loyal to him or their family. In an uncomfortable manner, Archibald shifted his weight, pain trickling down his legs from the burns, though mostly healed by Tor's skill, that pulled on his rump. He wanted to speak to his family, let them know what happened, and to tell them of what they were expected to do now. He wondered, above all else, how Mandrake would take the news.

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining] - by Archibald - 02-07-2013, 10:20 AM