the Rift

This is just the start [Osiris]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I haven't meet anything other then Equines,Unicorns,Pegasus's and wolfs before. Oh,and prey,if that counts. And I suppose being held and patted by a Kraken also counts? My eyes narrow further as I think of how the Kraken had treated me as a friend and patted me like nothing had happened. Bastard had made me get my coat soaked in freezing temperatures,and for what? To save a petty Pegasus mare? What the hell was I thinking? Then,with a blood thirsty grin,I think back to the six wolfs that had lay on the shore. Each which had lost the life on that ever so depressing day. Well,it wasn't depressing for us all,was it?

And it is now I can add another creature onto my list only,I didn't know what to label it. It was the size of a horse,a large horse but yet had the appearance of a wolf,and not a type of wolf I have seen before. It reminds of Ayaka a little,not a wolf with a coat of one color like mine,but with a mixture only her's was a mixture of red and brown,not grey's and browns. I let out a slight growl,my coat rippling as each individual hair stands on end. Aye. The voice of the mysterious speaker drips out his jaw and a snarl drips out my my jaw as the creature bounds up. His movements and strides are somewhat different to a Equines but yet,so like a equine. What the hell is this creature?

I flick my attention back to the approaching animal. I will decide what the hell it is later. My jaws are ready to grabs it's flesh as well as my claws which out ready to cut deep gashes into the skin of it. My cold black eyes stare at the ground and the..paws? That the creature is covering,counting how many paces till I would be ready to make my move. Adrenalin seeps into my skin,down to my bones and into my heart as the brute steadily approaches. The jaw of it unlocks to show fang like teeth. Yes,this is the opponent I needed.

This is chapter one of my quest.

As his jaw widens his head is lowered I realise my ears are his aim,I neatly dodge to the side but also mange to twist as he is still leap past.Being small and agile is a good quality to have when fighting,being able to easily flick you body round in a swift movement,ready to leap or spring forward into a run in a instance. You may think having a small body is bad in a fight,but it is rather helpful. I leap,now by the left side of the beast,angling my body and extending my legs so that I could hopefully dig my claws into his flesh and grip onto the beast. My jaw also flashes white teeth as I take my change at biting just behind his shoulder as well.

"blah blah blah."

[WC:507]

[SUM:dodges his bite by jumping to the side. twists his body as Osiris runs past and leap aiming to grip onto his left side with his claws and he also trys to bite him with his teeth just behind his shoulder.]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 01-20-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-21-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Official - 04-05-2013, 12:21 AM