the Rift

This is just the start [Osiris]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

My leap at his side had failed,badly,despite still nipping his butt slightly. I had totally underestimated the large dog and now I come to think of it,it was rather stupid trying to leap onto his side. He was charging towards me on a straight and I had some how expected to be able to twist and leap fast enough to grip onto to his side with tooth and claw. Ok,so I had nipped him a little,well more pinched him,and my claws had barley tickled him,never mind cut his skin. It is then I feel hoofs slam against my gut. Anger fills me, along with pain as I am throw back though the air by the force of his kick but it is short lived and soon enough I am on all four paws again,snarling though pain,spitting out a small clump of fur that I had pulled from his rump when I pinched his skin. It was dirty and didn't have the nicest of tastes.

Onyx orbs glare at the beast,snarls still pouring out my maw. The back paws of the beast hit the ground and a sharp trill sings from above. Shape eyes look towards the sound to see a black dragon with bold purple orbs. It is of no interest to me though,my only focus is here and now and him,the brute in front,which leaps forward. Snarling I usually would have ran towards but my gut was quiet bruised from the impact of his hoofs so Instead I jog,a quick jog though, building up speed to meet him at which point I spring up. My back legs propel me up in the the air,unable to stop the pain surging though my gut. My legs are outstretched and my jaw wide and ready to take impact on his back,hopefully anyway.

This trick,I think,was pretty neat. I had used it with Psyche except she had a horn I had to be careful of where as this stallion didn't and,although he was bigger,my back legs were packed full of muscle and I had easily cleared her horn to land firmly on the back of the DarkEmpress,much to her annoyance. She had threw her weight around to get me of,hadn't see? So,if this move was successful,would he do the same? Or would he try something stupid? Ok Lupus, concentrate. My eyes are firmly set on causing this stallion pain and I didn't need stupid past experiences to distract me.

[WC:430]

[Summary:Gets kicked in the gut by Osiris. Goes at a quick jog towards him as he charges foward and leaps,aiming to land on his back.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 01-20-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-21-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Official - 04-05-2013, 12:21 AM