the Rift

The Fiery Eyes (Open)

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I heard an ear splitting howl as I was wandering the woods again. This time, I was walking around at night, the more dangerous time. My pelt shuddered when I heard this noise, but there was no turning back. I was already too far, and also, I would never turn down from a thrilling adventure. I kept on venturing deeper, and this time trying to stray away from the howl. Even though I was giant, and seemed menacing, I was probably no match for a whole pack of wolves, if there was one.

Sunset was my favorite time of the day, even though I did enjoy smelling the flowers during the day, and observing the busy bees. The sun glinted with its orange glow, filling me up inside myself, and making me so happy. The memories hit me again. I remembered how the wolves tore through my dead herd's camp, killing everyone. I remember the pleading look in my mother's eyes as two wolves jumped on her, and one tore her throat out. Tears silently started spilling out. I forced the pain out of my mind and kept on venturing. It was my first time actually going out at this time.

I finally stopped. I saw her. This beautiful wolf prowling through the forest. Her eyes were gleaming with a fiery light, and her golden pelt was a ghastly blue hue, with the sliver of a moon's light casting down on us. I was petrified. Terrified. I couldn't move. Fear rushed in to me, and my stomach felt like it was turning inside out. I couldn't think, I couldn't flee. I just stood there as still as a stone, hoping for this wolf to leave. Maybe, just maybe if I stepped back one by one and sprinted for it, I could make it out with my life.

I carefully stepped back, hoping to not make too loud of a noise. Too late. I carelessly stepped on a twig any ways, cracking it with the immense weight of my hoof. Now I was most certainly caught. This red fae would definitely chase after me, or probably call her pack for back up. Maybe I could talk her out of eating me alive. I shuddered thinking about the look in my herd member's eyes. Maybe this was pay back for being a coward and running away from the total demolishing of my herd. I shook in fear.

"H-hello miss", I said with my voice wavering. My eyes were glued on to her, waiting to see what she would do: lunge, or actually try to NOT kill me, which is exactly what I wanted. "P-please e-excuse me if I was intruding", I said stuttering some more. "I-I am O-Orinthia, and please do not eat me", I said. I was ready to sprint for it, if by any chance this wolf tried to take a chance at eating me.

Occ: OMG!!! YOU'RE A WOLF!!!! :D That is sosososo cool! Wait. You can make a wolf in Helovia?? :) I wanna make one now! Do you know of a site called SS (Sorid Secrets) Sorry, I just had to blurt this out! This is so cool! :)

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Ayaka - 01-08-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Orinthia - 01-09-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Ayaka - 01-09-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Orinthia - 01-11-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Ayaka - 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Ayaka - 01-25-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Ayaka - 01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: The Fiery Eyes (Open) - by Orinthia - 01-29-2013, 08:49 AM