the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Fine sugar"

Sugar? Levi was sort of appalled that she had called him sugar. It was not her usual talk when it came to himself. It was not a bad thing that she called him sugar, it was just different since he had never really heard her or anyone for that matter say it. "I won my first spar. I…don't even know what made me decide to go to the battle grounds, but I won!" impressed Levi raised his eyebrows almost in shock. Phaedra was not meant from fighting per say, she was more for flight and looking pretty and delicate the way she was. Yes, it was a total turn on to Levi, but the fact that she had won the spar was even more baffling. She was so… uh…. Well, just not meant for fighting. It put Levi in a shock trance so he could not even get out a word, he just fell speechless. Opening his maw wide open, his pupils widened as he found her emerald gaze. She gave him that confident smile making him get a hold of himself to talk again. Taking a large breath the grullo whinnied slightly in excitement as he brushed his muzzle slightly to the side of hers. “Phae, I never really saw you as much of a fighter, but that is quite impressive. You proved me wrong congrats!” Silver flecks grew large as he was still intrigued with the idea that she had won a spar and not only that, but it was her first one!

Oh, Stella. Levi thought with a chuckle. She lightly pressed her white wings on his raven ears; steering them like he was some type of racer. Levi thought she might like the idea that she was steering him, so Levi let the chick take control. Pressing himself forwards, he circled around Phaedra at a slight trot. Then stopping in front of her he laughed and nickered his head with glee. “Please exit the vehicle with arms and legs close by your side.” Levi pretended to talk like an annoying spokesperson that always seemed to be bored at their job. Levi enjoyed Stella so much, she was honestly so good for Phae. He did not believe that Phaedra could have been complete without this bundle of joy that he loved dearly.

"Levi!" The brute suddenly blocked everything else out, but the pure sound of her wail. Stopping everything the grullo, even ignoring the little peck of Stella, he rushed to her side in more of a shock. His face turned almost ghostly pale because he felt so sick all of a sudden. A bottomless pit seemed to form there and was stirring harshly. Blood trickled down sooty leg as she raised it to stop the blood flow. “Shit! Oh shit you are hurt!, Phaedra I am sooo sorry! I… I… was trying to make you a bandage and… i..it was my first time using my powers, oh my gosh! Phae I am so sorry!.” Pressing his muzzle to hers, he rubbed softly to comfort her, but only for a moment since he did not want to anger her more. Quickly after, the heart broken brute lowered his head towards her wounded leg wanting to help. “Oh Phae, what the hell did I do, I was trying to make a bandage, not a cutter.” If Levi touched it, it might hurt more so the fact that he would try to help, it would have to be on their way towards the river if she wanted to go there.

As the three stood together, Phaedra seemed to be more serious after her fake laugh. Trying to reduce the awkwardness, Levi spoke quickly before she “Oh Phaedra, please forgive me. I really was trying to help you dear. I feel horrible so if you want to injure me you can and please don’t ever fake that you are okay again. I would want you to tell me if I ever hurt you, in fact I give you permission to hurt me.” Levi could just not get over the fact that he hurt his princess. Sorrowful with guilt, his gaze looked towards the granules of sand as she spoke. "I come as a spy to you now, Levi. I have information that I wish to give to Kri, though I have never met her before. To deter an hostility, I wonder if you could bring me to her? There is…a plot a'foot, that I would like to make her aware of." Levi’s head raised as she said her true business to be here. She really only wanted to come here because she wanted to talk to Kri. Levi understood, but right now was more confused than ever. Nodding his square head, the brute kindly talked to her “Oh course Phaedra, anything. I’m sure Kri will love to hear about any sort of problem that needs discussing.” His gaze looked more serious as he started walking. Twisting his neck towards her he nudged his head forwards in his direction so she would follow the brute. “On the way though, would you mind stopping at the river quickly?” His eyes were confident and curious, but he kept on walking.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Levi - 01-13-2013, 12:32 PM