the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

The sooty palomino wasted no time waiting for Levi to introduce her. Her cool green gaze washed across the shorter, somewhat stockier figure of Kri. There was a certain handsomeness about the chocolate pegasus; what with her chiseled features and mass of blonde hair. Phae would bet that Kri had the ability to make a stallion's knee's weak that had nothing to do with her looks. They two couldn't be more different - while Phaedra was feminine and slender, Kri was hardy and muscular. Still, were they not both ambitious mares? Kri moreso than Phae, yet the sooty mare hoped that what she had to say would muster some commonality between the two - at least enough to make Kri heed her words.

Stepping in front of Levi, she met Kri's deep blue gaze. Politely, she nodded, recognizing Kri as the leader of these lands. "I am Phaedra, of the intelligence division of The Grey. I have news of an outcast to these lands that I felt compelled to make you aware of." Phae only paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. She didn't want to waste Kri's time by stuttering, nor by waiting on pleasantries. "I came by a stallion in the threshold only days ago, called Tio. He hails from a land far from here. He has ambitions to start a band of his own, and take over a herd land. His goals seem well thought-through, and I hesitate to say that he may be able to force them into a reality. That is not to say," she clarified, "That I believe the Throat would fall so quickly. Nevertheless, he is a force that I wanted to make you aware of."

Her gaze remained level as she spoke, her voice thoughtful and diplomatic. Surely it must have been a strange sight for Levi to see her speaking and acting thus; there was no flirtatious pretence, and she held herself respectably in Kri's presence. The Grey meant everything to her - they gave her a home, and even if Ktulu didn't, Ophelia had believed in her. Without them, she would not be the mare she was now. "We are neutral on this matter, of course, she continued, "But that is not to say that we will not intervene if commissioned. Still, we do not wish to see unnecessary conflict." Briefly she thought of Leander. If Leander and Tio were to meet, then Kri might have an issue, and had Leander not recently visited their forest?

Falling silent, Phae awaited a response, unsure if there would be one.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Phaedra - 01-16-2013, 01:04 PM