the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

It was not long before the three amigos found the great Sultana, Kri. Her rich chocolate colouring matched perfectly with her large wings. An irony mane flopped on her stocky neck as she stepped towards the pair. Levi was so grateful that he had actually found her because he was unsure if he would be able to. Her ocean gaze drew him in as she spoke very kindly to him "Levi," she stopped looking at the two in a calm state "Who is your friend?" The grullo stepped towards his leader with pride as he was about to respectively answer her when Phaedra stepped in front of him doing the pleasure for him. Frowning he felt as though he failed to his leader, almost because he was not able to introduce her himself. Keeping himself quiet, he felt that it would be respectful to let the palomino talk and get through what she had to say to Kri.

Levi’s attention was on Phaedra as she spoke, but not fully until she mentioned the stallion Tio. The way Phae had spoken about this stallion was almost like she knew him, but apparently Tio had a devious plan. It was a plan that he could possibly take over the herds… any of the herds. His silvery gaze washed over Phaedra’s as she kept on talking about this stallion. He really seem to think that he was some kind of ruler huh? Well, he was probably some weirdo horse that wished he could take over, but honestly a one man horse would not be able to take over anything unless he had some type of army. Tio was not Levi’s favorite thing right now, and if he did happen to come across him, oh it would not be a very good day for the stallion because Levi would make sure that he would not be taking over any herds… not on his watch!

His gaze turned to Kri’s blue orbs as he wanted to clarify something to her, but first he was going to talk about the situation at hand. “Phaedra, that was a good catch, thank you for notifying us about that. However, I do think that if this Tio had to attack a herd, he would need an army to do so. And it would take months, possibly years, to get as big as this herd. I do think that we should notify our herd about this situation though, just for safety purposes.” Twisting his mane, he looked towards Phaedra “And if you do end up knowing of a plan of some sort would you mind coming to tell me or Kri again?” Levi’s voice was clam as he talked. His attention then turned to his stunning leader Kri. Taking a bow before he spoke he talked to her with honor “Also, Kri, I wanted to also suggest that if this plan is going to happen ,in the future, should we start preparing for war sooner?” Pressing himself back a bit further, he also gave her a slight smile “And thank you for meeting with us.” Looking into her blue gaze he knew that she was going to make a great decision whatever the fae decided.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 08:05 PM