the Rift

Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions "Speech" Thought

Tio stopped to watch as she flared her wings and raised both brows at her flourish. He shook his head a little and then tracked her movement to stand at his side. The stallion touched his scarred muzzle to her neck and snorted out allowing his breath to fall on her spotted hide. His acid green eyes had softened for a rare moment of tenderness. Not because her flirtations had worked on him, but because he was trying to tell her something. He didn't waste much time with body language, however. Intending instead to just tell her his thoughts.

"You do realize that you don't have to flourish yourself in order to be beautiful, right? In fact, I've been feeling like I should let you know.... you don't have to fake it, or make attempts at grandeur to make stallions desire you. You have a.... natural beauty, that exudes from your every movement without having to try. I've noticed you've been trying your damnedest to flirt with me as hard as you can, but to be honest, all you've been doing is ruining what I think of you. Don't think. Just feel. You get what I'm saying here? .... What I'm trying to say is you don't have to try so hard. I think you're gorgeous just the way you are. I put a lot more stock in personality than I do in looks, anyways. I find flirtatious mares detestable because either a, they try too hard without realizing what they have naturally, like you... or b, they're often not very smart and you don't strike me as the latter."

He gave her a small smile before the moment of kindness was gone and his expression hardened into his usual, infuriatingly unreadable emotion once more. I say unreadable because there were a lot of emotions roiling faintly in his gaze and they were so well-melded together into his expression that it was difficult to pick them apart and tell what he was actually thinking.

He pulled his head away from her, arching his neck and turning his head to profile to inspect her with one proud eye. His forelock fell into his eye, breaking up the acid green with muddy-brown. The stud pricked his dusty ears forwards to catch her end of the conversation they were having. He was quickly deciding he liked this mare. She was a femme after his own heart- a bit lusty, but also straight to the point and business-like when it was necessary. She seemed to know how to get what she wanted while also giving an equal amount of what she got away to others. While also seeming to know her place in the world and not take offense when she was belittled by side-remarks. He knew this by the fact that his sexist comments had not sparked hostility in her response.

He took a moment to think over what she was telling him before he replied. So he could regain his power if he met with these gods and was sent on a quest... He wondered what kind of quests were usually given, and what the rewards were if they were completed... as well as what the usual penalty was for failing. "I suppose so. I'm assuming that bird back there is a gift you obtained from doing such a quest? What did they require you to do, and how can a humble stallion like me meet with one of these gods? I wonder... do these powers include the power to control gravity? I would very much like to have that power back, if nothing else. It was useful, for training, and for suppressing rebellion..." His nicker faded off as the wheels began to turn in his mind once more. To have the power of the stars at his hooves again... oh it seemed his fate was not nearly as bad as he had feared.

"....Of the six elements that ruled my homeland, I was born alongside the space benders. My abilities were so strong that not only could I control the gravity around myself and others, but I could also create stars, and utilize the cosmic power of a black hole or a supernova at will. The space gods were responsible for creating 5 planets in deep space, and leaving a portal that would transport a space bender back and forth between the two realms. If I could regain a smidgen of that power..." He nickered, half to himself.

"... Right new plan, I want you to tell me everything about these quests, and lead me to the place where I can meet one of these gods and gain my own. You can tell me about the lands and we can decide which one we want to rule and whether or not you will help me take over that land, later. Is that understood?" He ordered, his expression alight with a new purpose.

818 words
For Phaedra, Played by Aud
OOC: I don't think she should have mentioned the quests. xD

Messages In This Thread
Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM