the Rift

Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae watched as Tio's walk became extended - almost light and bouncing though his knees did not bend enough for his movement to be considered a trot. She had seen others move in such a way - and although her legs were longer, given her andalusian heritage, it was not a gait she was able to match. Still, it was not as though she couldn't keep up. Phae was in excellent shape. True, she would not be able to maintain a pace such as this over long distances, as Tio might, but they didn't have so far to go, that it concerned her. Besides, she could always take to the air, at his side if she tired. Phae picked up a light trot, unable to help the prance in her step - not that she would have, anyways. As Tio looked towards her, she merely flashed him a sultry smile, not minding the pace at all.

It's too bad this place can't be claimed. It's the perfect spot for a small herd Phae considered this for a moment, shrugging as she halted by his side. "I don't think it can be officially claimed, no. However, you could simply occupy it? The Grey, for instance, dwells in the Deep Woods. Any who would seek us, know to find us there. We also monitor the forest quite regularly. " Thinking more, she wasn't entirely sure if anyone had claimed the Meadow, unofficially or otherwise. .. Back home, only the gods were strong enough to gain the servitude of a legendary companion. Again, Phae listened politely to his musings. "Perhaps the God's here are more generous than those you have known before. Ophelia, the lead of my intelligence Division, has a royal frost dragon at her side - the only one of its kind I've ever seen. And I have heard there are others who can shape-shift into different animals…One of them I believe, has even been granted the ability to become a dragon" Phae had only ever heard tell of Mirage the DragonHeart, and having never met the mare in person, could neither confirm nor deny the rumours of her abilities. Still, she didn't doubt that it could be true.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Tio's almost playful nip at her forelegs. As her green gaze moved to find his, a mischievous light in her eyes, she noticed that his gaze remained as cloudy and unrevealing as ever. What? She wondered, searching his face for some indication of what was going on in his mind. Thanks for coming with me, Phaedra. I find travelling a lot more enjoyable when I'm in the company of such a beautiful fae, like you. Again, he perplexed her. Earlier, he had chided her on her flirtatious ways, and yet still he was complimenting her. He appeared to be showing off to a certain extent, though if he was trying to demonstrate himself as a leader in her eyes, surely that would make sense? Yet why nip at her forelegs? That sort of…closeness, would not be one she would expect a stallion like Tio to demonstrate to simply anyone he was potentially recruiting. But then again, maybe it was. Her mind immediately conjured Levi, who, similar to herself, appeared to be flirtatious with every mare, regardless of his feelings towards them.

Regardless, Phae was enjoying this time spent with this odd stallion. It was a refreshing change. Even as the moment faded, Phae was still drawn in, and eagerly continued at his side. "I do hope the God's answer you" Phae admitted with a small grin, "I'd like to see if you can accomplish the things you mean to."

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-13-2013, 09:12 PM