the Rift

Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions "Speech" Thought

He did not stop walking as they continued to converse, preferring to simply answer her as they moved. He had one of his dusty ears trained on her, while the other swiveled constantly, catching every little noise that sounded around them. Despite being half-distracted by their conversation, Tio was as aware of his surroundings as ever. Still, the news that Mirage, whom he was assuming was a lead of one of the main herds, could turn into a dragon shocked him to a standstill. Although his shock was due more to the fact that his other ability, which he had feared was lost forever, was in fact just out of his reach at the moment.

She must be bored shitless of me by now, sky-born as she is, being obligated to show a grounded stud around... no matter how much I try to make it interesting for her, she will eventually leave me. It does not have to be this way, if only... well, now I have a choice to make, don't I? Power, Friendship, or Lust? His ears pressed against his skull at the situation he had found himself in. He hated points of interest like this. He could choose to ask the gods for his magic powers back and be that much closer to being a force worth reckoning with. Or, he could choose to value companionship and go with finding a new rat to adopt as his new vassal. Lastly, he could choose to regain his shifting abilities into a raven and be able to fly alongside her so that they were not in such conflict with each other in interests of travel, and perhaps grow closer that way.

Tio recognized the pros and cons of each decision and knew which one he would choose in the end, mainly because keeping Phaedra happy was the only way to get this Mercenary group she belonged to on his side. She already seemed to be falling into the trap known as his charm, without realizing or considering that he had ulterior motives to his actions, or so it seemed. Keeping her interested in him long enough for them to gather a relationship was wholly beneficial to him. He didn't intend to sully the arrangement with amorous thoughts, nor would he intend to get in too deep with this mare. He could sense that the relationship between them was as shallow as a tide pool right now and as far as he was concerned it could stay that way.

"We should keep moving, I smell Coyotes." The sooty dun commented as he took a breath and nearly choked on the canine scent. They weren't much of a threat, but there were usually a lot of them in a pack, and also, they tended to tail their larger cousin, the wolf, for table scraps. Tio could handle a fight easily, but he wanted to avoid conflict as much as possible right now, considering he was vulnerable for as long as he did not have his magic ability. Also, he wanted to avoid exposing his cruel side for as long as possible. Tio knew that, if they appeared, he would not hesitate to kill all those that stayed to fight. He didn't know how Phaedra would react to that. On the one hand, he knew some mares found it endearing that a stallion would not think twice before rushing in to protect himself and her. On the other hand, it would show how cruel minded he was because, if he was able to take the life of an equine enemy without a shred of mercy, what would he do to his own species if he was angered?

626 Words
Written for Phaedra, played by Aud.
OOC: Yeah, he's double-crossing her, and she's double-crossing him as far as I can tell. What a wonderful relationship. -sarcasm- xD

Messages In This Thread
Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-13-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM