the Rift

Way up high or down low [Torasin]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I failed once but I won't fail again. I shell be wiser this time,I know I can't kill this bird on my own. I am no way near as fast as it,a Unicorn trying to kill the fastest bird in the world? It would not happen with out some kind of help. I shiver slightly as I see the light being stolen by darkness. The trees hang over my gloomy body with there own gloomy shapes,there vicious pines ready to jab me when ever they get the chance as I move silently though the dark. My ears flick back and forth,listening to the sound of night creatures; those who do not choose to come out in day but instead take to the streets of the forest in darkness.

I halt,looking round with a cautious look in my eye though I nicker slightly making my presence know to those who can be bothered to listen. Maybe if I wait long enough then someone will come,maybe someone with the ability to help me in my quest. So I do wait. The only movement I make is a quick flick of my tail or shifting the weight of my ebony legs. I wonder if I am maybe in the wrong spot for others to pass by. I shell wait a few minuets longer and then I shell leave if no creature of interest comes.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Images filled the mind of Torasin. A bright sky. A quiet forest. The way ahead was clear. With his scout report complete, Kiba returned to his golden and cream bonded and landed on his rump. Shuffling until he was comfortable, the brown soon set to cleaning his claws after a recent kill, belly full with it's remains and a satisfied purr left his maw. Torasin snorted, content, the dark forest was a dark and gloomy place, but ever since The Qian was first formed here and with the birth of Azale Moniet the paint found he no longer saw the harsh evil side of the wood. Instead it was a symbol of new beginnings and new life, formed through the love of those who now inhabited Helovia. A pang of sadness struck his heart as the thought of Azale Moniet led him to think of her mother; Solstice. The mare who looked very much like himself and was now lost to the band of racist unicorns.

A sharp trill from Kiba snapped Torasin out of his increasing melancholy and the Moon Healer shifted his eyes to the pitch mare who stood amongst the trees. She seemed thoughtful, as if troubled by something. Torasin made his way over to her with a calm kindness, his brown dragon peering around pale mane with curious gilded eyes. Trilling in short bursts with his normal childish exuberance. ""Hello ma'am. I'm Torasin and this is Kiba" the trilling grew louder as the dragon said a great many welcomes.

The healer turned his head then, his expression turning to one of concern. She smelt of the arid land of the Throat, what was she doing way out here? One could ask the same question of Torasin, who really knew what possessed themselves to travel so far. Questions, memories... A great many reasons. "Are you okay, ma'am?" Came his honest, polite voice and a face that was laced with concern.

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Unregistered

With a sigh I realize there is no one around to help me with my quest. I lift my head up,looking round one more time before deciding to move on. So I have wasted what,a hour and a half just waiting? For nothing? If I had gone sooner I might have found someone by now. But no. There is no one.

But it appears I have spoke to soon.

A sharp trill fills my ears as I prick my eyes and lift my head higher. I turn my head in the direction to see a painted stallion. His golden patches were striking in the night. I can't believe I hadn't seen him. It is then I notice the chocolate dragon standing with him. Hello ma'am. I'm Torasin and this is Kiba. His kind voice had the background music of the Dragon,making me smile as he seemed to be saying his own hello. Are you okay, ma'am? I smile. Did he think I was upset or something? Or perhaps it was because I was part of the Throat,but not it there. Well I could ask him the same if he meant it like that,he smelled of the Edge. I smiled taking a steps towards Torasin and Kiba showing no fear. "Nice to meet you Torasin,and you Kiba." I bow slightly in respect to them both. "I am Aisha and I am ok thank you." My voice dripping with kindness,it was nice he had asked. "I am only thinking of how to complete my question for the Moon Goddess." I shot a thoughtful glance at the dragon. "What brings you here?"

[Sorry this was crap:P]

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
imi

"A pleasure, Aisha, such a beautiful name" sang his voice, moving into a graceful bow with creamy mane falling in folds over his gentle face. Kiba took flight then and headed into the night sky, taking up his customary position of guard on duty. Filling Torasin's mind with thoughts about his last meal and of his wishes to play with Akaith again. It gave the paint the idea of visiting Mirage again, it had been so long since they had spoke as friends together, just for each others company instead of duty. The image of Akaith formed his mind and a wave of emotion followed as Kiba's daydreams got a little louder.

Can you be a little quieter my dear friend.

Torasin gently chided the brown through their mental connection and immediatly the images became few and far between. The odd light hearted grumble coming from Kiba making Torasin chuckle. Turning his head back, Torasin considered the question put to him by the pitch coloured unicorn. Smiling nostalgically, Torasin roved his head around the forest as if lost in a memory, thinking about the days the Qian was first formed and the pride he felt for Mirage. Finally finding a purpose amongst comrades.

"A fond memory ma'am. I am familiar with the trees and, although gloomy and I hated it at first, I have grown rather attached of the old wood ma'am" came his honest voice with a tones that made him seem older than he actually was. His memory shifting to the birth of Azale Moniet and the joys of new life, there was more to this forest than it let on. If one tore back the bark, there was a beauty that could only be seen by those familiar and those who would choose to live in the present and not be haunted by it's memory.

Green eyes snapped back to the present then, his face growing apologetic for drifting off slightly. He closed the gap between them then, stopping at a friendly distance and taking in her scent. She had definitely come from the Dragon's Throat, although whether she was apart of their herd or simply went for a visit the gilded Sir couldn't tell. Instead he instigated conversation through his own rank and herd, wondering if she would oblige to tell him hers in return. "I have travelled from my herd land, the World's Edge, where I serve as their Moon Doctor. Healing those in need and giving advice to others who should seek it."

His gaze turned thoughtful then, wondering if there was anyway he could help this femme with her question from a God. Knowing how unpredictable they could be, Torasin couldn't help but feel sorry for her, his own quest had been by no means easy. Almost losing the friendship of both Solstice and Rishima all together. "Could I be of service, maybe? To this question that troubles you, I know God's can be tricky creatures" he smiled his best encouraging smile. Hoping the mare would confide in him, so he could ease her mind of the questing burden.

[ooc; 100th post! :D so sorry for the wait D:]

& kiba
torasin

Unregistered

A pleasure, Aisha, such a beautiful name. I smile,proud of my name,meaning she who lives,watching the dragon smoothly gliding upwards. A fond memory ma'am. I am familiar with the trees and, although gloomy and I hated it at first, I have grown rather attached of the old wood ma'am. My smile turns into one with more of a grin. I to,am found on being under the shadow of the trees,and when it was night it only made me love the feeling more for I fitted so well with my own gloomy coloring. As he closes the distance that lay between us I do nothing but wait and smile,my blue orbs watching the figure of Torasin as he halts a decent distance away,not to close so that I feel intruded,not to far that we have to strain our eyes to see each other. I have travelled from my herd land, the World's Edge, where I serve as their Moon Doctor. Healing those in need and giving advice to others who should seek it. His position is worthy and I admire him for helping others. Moon doctor. It was a decent title name to.

As he offers help for my quest I lift my thoughtful head in the direction Kiba had drifted up. Perhaps? I bring my head back down,my gaze turning back on Torasin. "Moon doctor? You have my respect for your position. I am a warrior from the Throat." As he has told me about him,I suppose I should give a bit away about myself. I then turn my mind back to his offer. "My quest is to kill a peregrine falcon and bring it's wings to the god. If you and Kiba could help I would be so grateful." I hope they will.

[Its ok:)]

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
imi

A merry shy laugh rippled from his lips as she complimented his position, inclining his head and swivelling his ears. Dragons Throat, ah, he had been right. The land that had the longest ruler, the Lady Kri, she who took over after the fall of Ra. A fearsome mare indeed and probably wouldn't care for the likes of himself but he respected her still, and in turn passed that acknowledgement onto this mare. She was an ally, and to be treated with the utmost importance. He listened intently and at first wondered if the femme would tell him about her quest. The healer would understand if she didn't want to confide in a stranger, however she did indeed speak once more and the paint's eyes lit up in curiosity.

A peregrine falcon? The image appeared in his mind of a blue grey bird around the size of a crow with it's menacing stare. Absent minded, Torasin looked up at Kiba and the back to the mare. He may not be of much use, but his little fire breathing reptile might be. His thoughts registered in Kiba's mind and already the dragon was chanting his excitement to help the mare. Gentle Torasin's smile widened and he nodded once to Aisha. "It would be an honour to help our ally once again."

Sincere in voice, an amused face shot Kiba a look "besides, Kiba could use the exercise." His glee continued as he listened to his dragon's thoughts turn from excitement to exaggerated outrage. So easy he was to wind up. Grey nose wrinkled and he let out a long snort, motioning to the mare that he was ready when she was.

& kiba
torasin

Unregistered

I throw back my head,listening to his words in glee. It would be an honour to help our ally once again. The vision of my first attempt,which fail,flew back into my mind. The last moment,when I was on my knees,looking up to see the bird flying of,clutching its prey between its talons. Annoyance surges though me again. I hated failing.

besides, Kiba could use the exercise.I look up to the little squawking dragon,he was obviously offended by what Torasin had said but you had to admit,it was funny in such away. Well,not to Kiba probably. Smiling up at the dragon I then return my grateful gaze back to Torasin. When I get the magic he is one of the first I shall thank and will make sure he knows that I will happily help him with anything. "Thank you so much Torasin." I look up grinning. "And you Kiba." I start to turn my body in the direction I had come,then twist my neck round,my ears forward and grinning. "You coming boys?" I am so eager to ist the moon goddess with the wings of our prey I can barley contain myself. I just can't wait to get going.

[Worst.Post.Of.My.Life.:p Do you want me to move this to the Throat??:) ]

"blah blah blah."