Insult [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

Ktulu's retreat was halted by her sister's biting words. Anger that she had never felt for her sister before flatred within her and bubbled in her chest as she turned to stand face to face with the shell of the mare that claimed to be Ophelia. She was not and would not be Ophelia as long as the God of the Sun held her memories captive. "You would remember who we were before had you not given up everything to the Sun God." Ktulu replied as evenly as she could. "But you felt it fitting to give up everything to him. Our childhood was not perfect, we both suffered at times, but we suffered together and you gave it all up to a god who thought it perfectly fine to attack those who did not worship him." Ktulu did not control her sister's actions, but tried to support everything she did instead, but she found it growing increasingly hard to support her decision to give up their past together. It was rare that they would ever remember their childhood but there had been times when they would reminisce. Now there was nothing. She was the only one that remembered. It was hard not to feel insulted and tossed aside.

"Forgive me, Ophelia." Ktulu snorted. "I was not aware that our duties included babysitting the lonely." Her ears tilted back against her head and she snorted. "What do you suggest we charge for babysitting, hm? And do you also suggest that we not defend ourselves against those who only speak poorly of us?" This was certainly not the sister she remembered. Would she ever have the old Phi back?

At the mention of Djinn, Ktulu snorted again. "That arrogant stallion." She growled. "I'm surprised he did not try to turn you completely against me. I'm sure he told you of our interaction after you sent him to me, did he not? But he was right in telling you that we are equals in this. We formed this band together to help defend those who could not defend themselves." She continued on. "We are not a band of murderers as you so aptly put it. I would never take a job to attack a weak herd that has done nothing to hurt anyone else." Did Phi really think that lowly of her? Did she really think her little more than a murderer who led a band of murderers.

"Tell me, Ophelia." She said, forcing her voice into calmness. "What are you going to do when one of your friends wants dirt on the other or want our warriors to attack to defend their herd? You're not going to protect both. You can't, which was why the Grey was to remain neutral and impartial on all fronts. Just because you call someone a friend and an ally does not mean that your other friends and allies will see them in the same light."

Ktulu was stunned into silence when Ophelia threatened to leave. The angry beast inside of her wanted to tell her to leave, she had been of little use since the Sun God had taken her memories, but the dark mare held her mouth tightly shut until she reeled that angry beast back in. "I don't know what to offer you in solution." She sighed and finally looked away from her sister. "But you're crazy if you think I don't need you." Eytan, who had been standing quietly beside Ktulu lifted his head and looked up at the dark mare.

"You don't remember, but I needed you everyday when we were foals. I needed you for the most basic of things. If it were not for you I would have died before I had the chance to become a yearling." Finally, Ktulu lifted her head to look at her sister once more. "So don't ever think that I don't need you or want you by my side." She sighed quietly. "I apologize that I made you feel that way, but you must understand that your decision to give your memories up has not only affected and been hard on you, but me as well. I feel like I've lost you."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2013, 12:17 AM