the Rift

Forest of Tragedy [Panto]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

I prance along,fighting with memories I do not want to recall. Sami. Despite feeling the great pain in my chest of losing her to Tnagio I shell stay happy though. As always. I do not stay low for long. I don't feel the need for revenge as others do. I only feel happy. Whats done is done. There is no going back home now. I was a outcast though. Not even my own father thought my worthy of becoming the next leader though I had the leaders mark. The blue markings. It was placed upon me to show who the next leader would be. Worshiped. But everything changed.

Everything changed.

Clumsy. Stupid. Funny. Everything a leader apparently wasn't meant to be. Small. Scruffy. Not what a leader is meant to look like. Unworthy. Everything I was to them, except Sami who knew nothing of my true life. The emotional pain takes grasp of my heart as a fight it,skipping into a gallop to keep my mind of it. I am not fast. I do not look mighty. I just look like silly little me. Trees tower over me like mountains,there shadows do not catch my though. Well not much anyway. I wonder what it would be like if trees could walk? The image of trees walking crowd my mind so much I nearly run into a tree. Skidding into a halt I look around with a sheepish look on my maw,my eyes wide at the sudden shock of nearly coming into close contact with a tree.

A sudden neigh fills my ears with curiosity as i bring my self up to a stand as my body had somehow skidded into how a cat sits. Pricking my ears in the direction of the call I set of at a trot,watching my step as not to trip. I have never really had full control over them to be honest. They seem to stick out in all directions. As if they have a mind of there own. I then see a mare. A mare like Sami. Beautiful ebony shades cover her body,Her mane and tail tumbling down. Her emerald eyes are the only thing different as Sami had plain black eyes. She seems almost as perfect in appearance as Sami. I am so struck by her appearance I almost trot into another tree as I came to a jerky stop in front of the mare.

I pull my body up to its full height,glad all the mud has washed of me,though my lower legs are still coated in the stuff, neither has it fixed my scruffy bay coat. My white star is cleaner though after the good wash from the rain,as are my striking blue markings. Raising my perky little head I gaze into her emerald eyes. "Panto here,and you are miss?" I hope my blue orbs catch her eye as much as her green gems caught my eye.I flick my forelock out my eyes,just to make sure. I hold a grin on my face, forgetting Sami.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-12-2013, 05:12 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-13-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 09:26 AM