the Rift

Forest of Tragedy [Panto]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

I smile,glad she didn't mind me being around. I listen to her as she tells me what she thinks of the herd I am from,I can't help agreeing. I think you're worthy of being a leader. Besides, you would be a comedian and a leader. Two in one. My grin widens. I sometimes wonder why my mouth doesn't hurt when I grin so much. Then I know.

I must be good smiling.

I wink playfully at her as she says; Two in one. I throw up my head laughing slightly. "Well that would be the aim." I listen with close attention as she shots her mouth of about Sami and the other stallions. I smile for I know it is true and when she starts calling me kind I couldn't help but expanding my smile. It was nice to be complemented once in a while. I take no notice of her apology,she didn't need to. All she was saying is true but I do nod in replay. I do not want to seem as though I am ignoring her,anyway,how could I? She was pretty and kind and seemed to be a perfect friend for anyone,even though I have only just met her.

As she tells me her story I swallow down guilt. Why did I have to bring back so many bad memories for her? I nuzzle her slightly to reassure. but I was a coward, and I didn't do anything to help her. How could she think she was a coward? She had survived the ordeal of the horrific wolf attacks and only to think she was a coward? "You are no coward. You survived a wolf attack,I think I would die in panic before the wolfs got to me. You are clever as well!" My voice become quieter. "You know what would have happened if you tryed to save your mother..and it isn't what your mother would have wanted." I smile,trying to add a lighter mood to the air as she tells me of how she was rejected a lot and as she said I think the same.

We are rather alike aren't we?

I throw up my head, desperately trying to think of something to keep the conversation going. "So how long have you been in Helovia?" I stumble slightly,not seeing a log there but I recover quickly,grinning and turning my head towards her. I then think back to what she said earlier,another similarity we both had is that we were both meant to be leaders. "Really me a leader? Your more of a leader type then me."

[It's k,good luck with what your doing XD]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-12-2013, 05:12 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-13-2013, 03:20 PM