the Rift

Pain [Moon God]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

A light caught her eyes from behind as the feeling of someone watching her again troubled her. She turned her head to see what it was only to slid to a stop. Brooke's feet skidding across the hard rock angrily. 'Now my dearest god has arrived after I've been scared shitless..' she sighed. Large legs carrying her back like a scolded puppy. "Excuse me for my cowardism." dipping a large head in a respectable manor she listened to the Moon Goddess quietly.

The sly gal put on a faint smile, for it was real though she truly respected the Gods, but she must tell them now what she wants. Rather the Goddess what she wanted. Raising her tiara proudly she spoke what she wanted. Sky blue eyes graciously asking for such power. "Moon Goddess I wish for such the capabilities of shape shifting. Only on conditions. I have the ability to shift to a King Cobra snake, with all the capabilities of the snake (poison and all), and to be able to see normally, instead of the infra red vision I've heard these beasts have." her ears twisted all around. Patiently waiting. She never really was the patient type but this she would wait for.

Messages In This Thread
Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-09-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-10-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-10-2012, 11:04 PM