the Rift

Pain [Moon God]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

All was fine till the stunning goddess before the paint gave her a request. Befriend such nasty foul things. She learned to tolerate them because of Torasin but become a friend to them... the equine she had no problem with. Although accepting them like she accepted Torasin was a problem. Especially for the other two creatures. How was she to do that without hurting her purpose.. her pride. Concerned, sky blue, orbs pierced to the other being. As she refrained from circling Brooke any further.
'She must have a purpose for such a horrible request.' her gut twisted as the unborn children she held quivered in their shrimp bodies. With a small sigh she took in the rough stare, the serious you better stare. 'No lying. I promise I can do this.'
Metallic snake shaped earings chimmed with the stormy wind as Brooke gave a nod, "No lies." smiling with confidence she gave a tilt of her gracious shaped head in respect. The Moon Goddess disappeared within seconds and Brooke set off to ponder her new plan. 'I can not lie, no screwing this up, Brooke you can friend 2 uglies and 1 normality without dying!' scolding herself harshly, even with the diss on the pegasi and unicorn.

Messages In This Thread
Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by NPC - 07-04-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-09-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-10-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Pain [Moon God] - by Brooke - 07-10-2012, 11:04 PM