the Rift

Fresh blood [Birthing,Oras,open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sweat covers my neck and tummy and I know the foal is coming. Its coming. The words crowd my head as I know my hellish nightmare is coming. The heat is seeming out of me and I feel like i'm dying inside. Why did I fall for Xeno so fast? Why was a such a foolish mare? Why did I bother charming him? Why did he bother charming me? I fight with the thoughts in my mine to focus on the foal. The foal I don't want. The foal I don't need. The foal I couldn't care less about. Why is it me that is such a fool? I don't want this. I don't need this. I can feel the foal coming out,the pains of birth unbearable. I feel like I am just waiting to die. One more push. The sweat is rolling down me and the heat almost burning my body.

And I know.

My nightmare.

Has begun.

I rise, breaking the cord that bound me and my foal together as I watch the black thing shuffling around. Dark blue orbs, lightning from its eyes? It reminded me of Xeno and myself. I nicker slightly to it,having a slight change of heart as I look upon the helpless thing. Lowering my head I give it a little nudge to try and get it to stand.

[Sorry this was terrible]

"blah blah blah."