the Rift

a day at the beach. [open]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

All at once, so many of them were speaking to her! Behind her, still in the water, the broad fin of her tail brushed back and forth through the slow ocean current and sent ripples towards the shore. She slithered comfortable forward on her belly, extending her tongue from the side of her mouth to carefully trace the outline of her slit nostril. Her teeth still held the fish delicately, taking care not to crush it or let it slide down her own throat. Still, though, she wished to talk without such a hindrance...

Quickly, she snapped her neck upwards and launched the gold fish in the air and let it fall- delicately, she lowered her head to rest above it and the sand, so that she held it in place with the firm outline of her jaw.

" I'm sorry if I scared you, " she said brightly, now free to open her mouth completely. " You birdy-horses are just my favorite creatures, you see. It has been quite some time since I have seen your kind on the shore, " she added with a slight frown as she remembered her beloved Islands in anarore. Her slit eyes looked about from one to the other; her tongue, long and gray, flicked outwards in a habit, and her white, oversized fangs made her look goofy as she rested before them. " It is simply wonderful to meet you all! I am Enyo, " she babbled, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled the water resting in the glands along her neck. " You have been so kind to me, just by being here. It is lonely at the bottom of the sea. Would you take care of this for me, birdy? " she asked with care, turning her gaze to Midas. She arched her neck to place the fish before her nose, and carefully she pushed it across the sand. The particles tickled her nostrils, and she deftly licked them clean in a speedy motion. " I find that things are sometimes safest in my belly. Maybe you should eat it, " she suggested smoothly, as if it were a perfectly normal thing for all creatures to do. With her lips perpetually upturned, she nodded to the eldest and lifted her head to level with his own, despite the massive difference in size.

[[Was trying to wait and see if others would post, but it appears not! Sorry for the wait.]]

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

Messages In This Thread
a day at the beach. [open] - by Hototo - 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Ktulu - 01-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Kimber - 01-11-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Cera - 01-12-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Midas - 01-12-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-17-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Hototo - 01-19-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Random Event - 02-22-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Midas - 03-01-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: a day at the beach. [open] - by Cera - 03-01-2013, 11:50 PM