the Rift

something wicked this way comes [sneak class mission]

Shuler Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: shulertable.png]

The best lies about me are the ones I told

Ah, the foothills. Shuler listened with growing excitement, though the dun stallion was never one to show very much emotion no matter what the circumstances. He remained composed and cordial amongst his peers, but even the young phantom could not deny the eagerness at the prospects of being sent on an errand. He recalls his small chat with the Pegasus he had met in the Heavenly fields, and if anything Jericho had shown him that most of the Foothills people would be accepting to those who were deemed worthy and of good character, it was a façade he had learned to play and use all too well. Crowley’s suggestion was surprising, but the golden stallion would be amiss to disagree- while it wouldn’t exactly be the most enjoyable experience living in hiding amongst the peace lovers, it would be the way to get the most knowledge.

And as he always preached, knowledge was the ultimate power.

"As my brother has stated,” Shuler rumbled agreeably, intonations smooth and pleasing to the ear, "An infiltration would be best.”

Shuler glanced to the dark stallion with a knowing smile. It had been too long since he had put his skills of deceit and dishonesty to good use, and what better way to do that than for the Plague? Shuler’s dark tail swiped in nervous excitement over his hocks, amber eyes peering from beneath his equally obsidian forelock in anticipation as he looked to Faelene. While he was not one to take orders from anyone, he respected the mare and would seek her blessing before he and Crowley took off into the wilderness in search of information.

[OOC: Sorry, this sucked, but I'll get a post up in the foothills shortly.]

[Image: shulertable2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: something wicked this way comes [sneak class mission] - by Shuler - 01-19-2013, 11:03 AM